Chapter 9

Previously on let me love you

She smiles "Thank you,for trust me and for saying that I'm different" she said looking at my eyes and shivers"Here my jacket,it's warm" I said as I put my bag at the floor take off my favorite jacket and give it to her "Thank you" she said as she grabs the jacket and puts it on. "I'll be back,I have to go to change my clothes to my game clothes.. If you want to go to the field you just have to go where we came earlier." I said as I grab the bag from the floor and look at her "Okay,good luck at your game" she said as she gets close and kiss my cheek "Be careful out there" she said looking at my eyes "I will I promise" I said looking at her eyes and walk to the door with a smiles in my faces.

_____________________

I walk to the lockers with a smile "Ale O'Neil has a smile in her face Mmm something happen didn't it!?" Lee said putting her green soccer jersey that it says 5 on the back on as I put the bag at the seat and open the bag. "Shut up Ross and go to the field" I said "Whatever O'Neil you gonna tell me later how was your date" she said as she leave the lockers leaving me alone.

I take off my shoes,my socks and my pants then put my adidas soccer black shorts and put on my long black Nike socks then put on my pads and my shin guards. I take off my shirt,leaving me in sport bra then I take my green soccer jersey that it says 28 on the back on and fix the it. I sit down and put on my green Nike neon cleats then I finish tying the laces. I get up and moves making sure that the pads doesn't fall then I put my long black Nike socks up to my knees. I get up and heard my ringtone then I pick the phone up and see that I had message from Riz.

Riz9981: Good luck at your game,Ale! 😊😊

Me:Thank you!! 😊😊️🙈🙈

I smile,put my phone at the bag then put it on the locker. Then I get out at the field. "Alright,girls take your positions!" the ref said as I walk at the field to Lee "Nice to you to show up...guess who is still the captain of the other team" she said making me look at the other team and roll my eyes "We will win" I said as fist bump with her

"Captains,come to the center" he continue saying as I walk to the center with Lee and my teammates put their position on the field. "We're gonna win" the captain of another team said as she give a bitchy stare at me and make me roll my eyes. "In your dreams" I said smirking while she glare at me. Then I look to the bleachers and see Brown eyes there,she wave at me smiling making me smile like an idiot and wave back

"Ready? California high,heads or tails?" the ref said as he flip the coin and make me look at him "Heads" she said as she continues glaring at me "Tails,Riverside your term"he said as we pick up the ball and the game starts.

After a few minutes,we were at tied 3-1,I did 2 goals and Lee 1 goal. I ram with ball,zig zag the opponents,Lee keep up nearby if something happens or if I need help. The players of the other team is ganging up on me,I pass the ball to Lee who smoothly take it and she ran with it which now I'm the one who is keeping up.

She pass me the ball luckily since one player try kick the ball and a other player try to swept the ball . "O'Neil,you suck!" I hear the bitch of captain said to me "Come on" I said glaring at her as the bitch run to me,threatening to take the ball from me.

I smirk as she try to kick the ball from me,I tapped it back and forth between my legs then pretend to kick left but actually kick right. The bitch spun to the other side and I take my opportunity took off the ball,leaving the bitch dumbfounded. 'Ha that's for being a bitch' I thought as people laugh. I didn't look back at the bitch's expression but I'm pretty sure she's embarrassed and glaring at me.

I ran and kick the ball with all my strength then the Nike ball past the goalie then it hit the net. Goal!!! Yess,we won,I stand there then I feel weight in my back and see Lee there "YESSS WE WIN BITCHESS!!" she yell at my back as she gets down. The other went to take me on your shoulders as I look to Brown eyes and I found her. I say to the others to put me down and run to her.

"That's so amazing goal,you really good at soccer, O'Neil" she said as she hugs me tightly and kiss my cheek making me smile "Thank you and I'm all sweaty" I said looking at her. "Its okay I don't mind it's cute" she said giggling while looking at my eyes "Can we go to ice cream I know a place that is near here,do you wanna go with me?" I said looking at her shyly "I would love to" she said looking at my eyes smiling make me smile widely like an idiot "I'll be back I'm gonna change my pants and get my bag then we go" I said looking at her "Okay, I'll wait on your bike be careful please" she said "I will I'll be back" I said kiss her forehead and run to the locker room.