Chapter 11

Previously on let me love you

After talking a few hours,I take her home, I really wish and want this would be longer and never end. I park the bike,we get out and I take her to the door. "Thank you again I really enjoy this" she said looking at me and I look her back "I'm glad you enjoy this" I said and kiss her cheek "See you tomorrow,green eyes" she said while looking at my eyes "Have great night brown eyes sweat dreams,I'll see you tomorrow" I said while walking to the bike "Wait" she said as she run to me and hug me. I smile and hug her back then she kiss my cheek again. "Goodnight plz be safe on your way home" she said "I will I promise I'll text you when I get home okay goodnight" I said kissing her forehead,pull away and get on my bike. I turn the ignition on as she walk to the door and get inside then put my helmet on and drive to home.

_____________________

*Beep beep*

I get up and get the alarm off then grab a towel. I go to the bathroom and get a quick warm shower. I get out and went to the closet then get a my glasses,black sweater,black ripped jeans and adidas.

Then I grab all my stuff and my keys of my black Audi and black motorcycle then go to downstairs. I see Lee wearing a black shirt,jeans and her grey vans at the kitchen eating cereal. "Hey,I put a plate of your favorite cereal for you" she said while eating cereal "Thanks man" I said while sitting down and start to eat "Sooo how was that date of yours" she said looking at me "It wasn't a date and it was good,we eat ice a cream and get to know each other but it wasn't a date" I said looking at her "It sound like a date to me" she said while rolling my eyes.

"You going to your car?" I said while looking at her "Yeh and you?" she said "I'm gonna use my motorcycle" I said while putting the plate at the dishes. "See you in school" she said "See you there" I said while going to the garage. I put my stuff on the compartment under the seat then I get on and I turn the ignition then I drove to school.

After a few minutes I finally get to school,park the bike,turn the ignition off and get out then open the compartment and get my stuff. I walk to the entrance then I walk to toward my locker.
I sign as I finally get my locker and open it then put my stuff there. The bell ring and went to class wishing to be lunch time already.

After a few periods it's finally lunch time. I went to library and go to seat at the window that you can look outside. I start to read Great Expectations by Charles Dickens and read my favorite quote out loud "I loved her against reason,against promise,against peace,against hope,against happiness,against all discouragement that could be." I said.

This quote always make me think how is true love. How does it feel to be loved and how to feel love. I never get love in my life it was always me then my friends came and they change me but not so much.

The bell ring meaning lunch time is over. I walk through the hallway, I see a dickhead shoving a someone to the wall. He and his minions were laughing at the expense of the person then I get to see who it is and see it was brown eyes. 'Oh hell no. Not to my girl..Wait what!?...It feels so right to call her my girl but she not mine....yet and I'm so fucking done with his shit. ' I thought to myself as I walk toward the dickhead and his butthead minions.

I impeded him by tackling him to the ground and his minion stand there in shock. "Pick someone on your own sides,dickhead" I said as I stood in front of brown eyes,facing the fuckboy,who slowly getting up from the floor. His 5'7" has nothing against me even tho I'm short cause I'm 5'4",I'm stronger than him. Especially the fact that I worked out for soccer,I had more muscle than this dick's jelly-like physique.

"Get out of my face,bitch. What is going on here doesn't concern you!" he said as he dust his letterman futbol jacket,the fuckboy got to my face,his onion-breath and sheep cologne mixing up and making me want to throw up.Not letting this motherfucker intimidate me, I pushed him back,making him stumble over his own feet. "Back off,dickhead. Or I'll beat the shit out of you. Don't piss me off or I swear I make your life a living hell" I said and dicklick gets up and left with his butthead

I turn to look at her and see that she's wearing glasses,white shirt,gray joggers,red converts and my favorite wolf design jacket that I borrow her last night 'God damm she looks good with my jacket even better than I do' I thought as I look at her. She hug me tightly than she think I might disappear and I might not be real. "Im here" I said as I hug her back tightly "Thank you" she said while I rub her back "You don't have to thank me. I'm always here for you" I said as I kiss her head and continue rubbing her back

"Lets go" I said as I take her hand and take her with me to my back. "Where are we going?" she said while looking at me "Somewhere far away from here" I said "Wait,are we going to skip?" she said "Yes,I hope you don't mind" I said while looking at her "No I don't mind" she said smiling at me . "Let's go" I said as I smiling while we get to my bike,she get on my back and hold on my waist tight. I turn on the ignition and get drove to one place.