Chapter 1;

Paisley danced around her room completely immersed in the music that was blasting from her laptop. The vibration of the music was enough to make the room shake. She had never felt more calm and in tune with her body. But she could slowly feel a headache working on her, so she decided that now was a perfect time to stop dancing like a lunatic.

As she walked over to her laptop and turned her music off, her phone began to ring. Reaching for her phone she discovered it was Brooke Maddox. Her best friend, of course.

She was very tired but she knew that if she didn't answer Brooke was just continue to pester her whether it be on the phone or any social media. Paisley pressed the answer button and lifted the phone up close to her ear.
"Have you seen the video?"

Brooke's excited voice rang through the speaker. Paisley was clueless as to what video Brooke was going on about so she stayed silent.
This let Brooke know that she was perplexed. "Oh my god, Pay, I'm sending it to you now."

Paisley sighed and began to rubbing at her temples in a way to ease the headache. "If this is another Dubsmash video, Brooke cause I swear-"

"It's not Dubsmash. I'm so over them. Just watch it. You won't regret it. " A sudden beep from her phone alerted her that the video from Brooke had sent.

Fine, I'll watch it, but you best not be lying to me girl or I will whoop your ass." Paisley said in her best sassy girl voice.

"Oh you didn't just try to sass me, did you?" Brooke said with a slight laugh in her voice.

"l think you find I did. But I didn't try I was successful." Paisley said while opening up the video Brooke sent.

"Girl, don't even try. I'll pull of my G-String and I'll handle mine." Brooke replied trying to sound tough.

Paisley scrunched up her noise and laughed happily. " Did you seriously just quote 'White Chicks' at me?"
" Yes I did now watch the video."
She shrugged and opened the video. It began with giggling and a blurry camera, until it finally came into focus.

Two girls sat in a car and things seemed heated. "Is that Nina giggling in the background?" Paisley asked sighing, but then, something caught her eye.
"Wait... Is that Audrey Jensen?"

"Yep!" Brooke said giddily. "Nina and Emma saw her and this girl, I think her name is Rachael, in the parking lot and decided to record them up close and personal."
Wow never though Emma would be so cruel to someone.

"Reckon Nina forced Emma to do this?" Paisley sighed in confusion. I mean yeah, her and Emma weren't close, but Emma was really nice. Kind of sickenly nice. Why would she do this to the girl she used to call her best friend?

××××××

"I mean, who cares if she is a lesbian?"

"Well, it wasn't her decision to tell the world."
Paisley sighed to herself, silently listening to her friends argues over Audrey Jensen's video.

"What did you expect, Emma?" Paisley spoke up after what seemed hours of yelling and sexist comments from Jake. Everyone looked at her.

"I mean, did you think everyone wouldn't notice? We all know Nina did the wide release, anyways."

"Of course she did," A smirk present on Brooke's lips.
"She's a sociopath with no impulse control. She's probably ditching right now to avoid your good girl wrath."

Worry still covered Emma's face, worrying Paisley .
"Em, your little friend will be fine." Emma looked over at Brooke and nodded slightly.
"Maybe she'll Taylor Swift her anger into creative energy for one of her little films."