TWENTY- TWO

~Wedding day~

I took a deep breath and slowly opened my eyes. Of course, I was nervous because it is my big day. As I looked in the mirror, my hair and my makeup looked stunning.

"Darling, are you ready?" Jungkook's mom asked me. I nodded my head and got up from my seat.

I linked arms with Jungkook's dad, waiting for the door to open. My heartbeat was beating like crazy.

The door opens, and the flower girl was leading us down the aisle. As I walked down the aisle with Jungkook's dad, I notice Jungkook's eyes were filled with emotions. He really was extremely handsome. Jungkook's eyes started watering as he looked at me.

The person I cherish the most is standing right in front of me.

"You're gorgeous," Jungkook whispered.

I chuckle, "Thank you. You're very handsome." I smiled at him.

"It's time to say your vows," The preacher mentioned.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Park Shin Won, to be my equal partners in love, life, and law, today, tomorrow, and forever. I promise you to treat you with dignity, respect your need to be alone at times, help you when you need, and turn to you first when I need," Jungkook said his vows.

"I, Park Shin Won, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my equal partners in love, life, and law, today, tomorrow, and forever. I promise to share joy and sorrow, to help you heal when the world wounds you, and help you find beauty in everything," I said my vows.

Jungkook and I said our I do's.

"You may kiss the bride." Jungkook leaned in and kissed me. Then everyone began cheering and applauding.

We got out of the venue and headed outside. We got in a black Mercedes-Benz saying just married.

•Edit