TWENTY-FIVE

~A few years later~

Today I was going to work with Jungkook and Yoon Rae. Also, it was going to be my first time working with a new group called AOA.

We arrived at FNC Entertainment's dance studio, and the girls were already here. What a surprise to see Seolhyun as an idol.

"Looks like I'll be seeing you more often, Seolhyun," I smirked at her.

"Thank you for bringing Jungkook to me," She hissed.

The rest of the members were playing and surrounding Yoon Rae.

"How old is your daughter?" Chanmi asked.

"She is four, and her name is Yoon Rae," I mentioned. "Yoon Rae, you can play with your unnies."

I watch Seolhyun trying to approach Jungkook, but he ends up walking towards me. When will she give up?

"I will be with our daughter," Jungkook informed me, and I nod my head.

~Jungkook's POV~

I sat down next to my princess. Listening to her conversation with Seolhyun.

"Unnie, I don't like you," Yoon Rae said. I cover my mouth, trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Why?" Seolhyun attempted to do aegyo, making me wanna puke.

"You like my dad, and you are trying to steal my dad away from my mom. Bad witch, ugly unnie." Yoon Rae pouted.

I picked her up and said, "That's enough. Let's watch mommy dance." I moved her somewhere else away from Seolhyun.

~Shin Won's POV~

"Let's go get water for daddy and you." I smiled at my little princess.

"Do you guys want to come?" I asked the girls, and everyone came along expect Seolhyun.

"Hold daddy's water and hold yours." I handed the cups. "Don't run."

We open the dance studio door to see Seolhyun trying to lunge herself towards Jungkook so that she could kiss him. I cover Yoon Rae's eyes.

"Seolhyun, you need to stop it. Jungkook is a married man, and you need to stop chasing him around." Mina pushed Seolhyun away from Jungkook.

I sat down next to Jungkook, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Let's go home," Jungkook said and kissed my forehead. Yoon Rae said bye to her unnies and fell asleep while I was carrying her.

•Edit