Chapter 3: An Elemental Interview

Misty ran fast, she didn't wait anything happening to her togipi. But After a minute, she actually found Axew and Piplup trying to navigate through the maze together. "There the two of you are! I hope the others find the rest of the Pokemon. Come on, let's go back!" They followed Misty back out the maze an into the main room. There she found Togepi with May. "I'm actually more conserned about Iris than Torchic." May and Misty sweat dropped then felt a mini shock. "I CAN HEAR YOU!!!AND FOR THE RECORD I FOUND MY WAY OUT JUST FINE!!!" Iris said as she appeared with Torchic. May did a head count, "Thats all of them, Dawn better come out soon." Everyone sat down in their designated spots and waited.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A good 2 hours later Dawn came bursting in, "OH MY GOODNESS! I CAN'T FIND THEM!! WHAT IF THEY JUMPED OFF!!!! OR MAYBE-" Everyone sweat dropped. "Oh, My bad everyone!" everyone sighed in sync. Piplup jumped into Dawn's arms. "You had me worried there piplup!" "Pip, pip, piplup!" Piplup mocked Dawn's usual 'No need no worry!' catch phrase. "Haha, that's right!" Just then Cilan came in the room. "Girls, the people from the reality show want to ask you some questions to get to know you better! So please make your way to the PC Room!" The pokemon all got back to their buisness as the girls stood up and followed Cilan this time. They were there in a couple seconds. "You must be the Elementals! Allow me to introduce myself, I am the reality shows director, Randy Galen. And I'm sure you recognize me as-" Dawn bursted with excitement and interrupted, "THE CREATOR AND HEAD OF JUICY J MAGAZINE!!!!!"

"I see you know your facts Dawn!" "YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" "Of course! You've sent over 1,000 fan letters in less than a year!" May sweatdropped, "Ya, that's Dawn for ya." Randy laughed, "Well then, I see Cilan has brought seats for you so let's start the questions!"

R- Favorite Color?

MA- Fiery Red!

MI- Ocean Blue.

D- Baby Pink!

I- My hair purple.

EVERYONE- *laughs*

R- Instrument?

MI- Drums.

I-Keyboard.

D- Violin!

MA- Lead guitar all the way!

R- Haha. Favorite Hobby?

D- Coordinating!

I- Climbing!

MA- Traveling!

MI- Training my Pokemon to be stronger and the best they can possibly be!

I- There's a mouthful. *sweatdrop*

R- I notice you each have necklaces, could you describe them to me?

D- Sure! Mines a Blue diamond, in the shape of a violin!

MA- I've got a Red Ruby in the shape of a guitar!"

I- Mine's a Yellow Topaz in the shape of a keyboard.

MI- ...a blue sapphire in the shape of a drum set...why so curious?

D- MISTY!!! I am so sorry Mr. Galen!

R- Please, call me Randy. And your necklaces are all so beautiful that I wanted to find out what fabulous mineral they were made out of!

MI- ...

R- Okay! Next question! If you were to choose one bare element, not ghost, bug, dragon, etc.

I- Awww!

R- Which would you choose?

D- Ice types!

MA- Fire types!

I- Hmm... I guess my favorite would be electric types.

MI- Water Types...

R- Well that's all for now! Gotta go bye!

*MISTY'S POV*

Randy Logged off and the screen was blank. I knew something was up. Because anyone who knows anything about the Elementals knows we always wear these necklaces. We say they are our custom made good luck necklaces, but they do a whole lot more.