☆DDLG #4 (part 2)♡

George: "Not good enough. Sit in front of me."

As you're confused you slide off his lap and in front of him and wait for commands.

George: "Play with yourself."

Y/N:"W-what."

George: "If I have to repeat myself you're not going to fucking like it."

Without hesitation you slowly put your hand down to your clit and rub yourself softly in front of him. He doesn't break his stare. He motions his head for you to go faster, you listen. The water moves slightly as he plays with himself under.

George: "Come here."

You don't reply or hesitate and again, you listen. You waddle
...
...
....
.
* Vietman flash back *

Waddle on ! - club penguin

Me:

over on top of his lap, sitting on top of his huge boner. Mama didn't raise no bitch 😩 take that fatty in your guts nigga. ( ok I'll stop )

George holds on to the sides of waist and bounces you slowly on top of him. He buries his face into your chest and lets out soft groans. He speeds up and so does your moaning. You bite your bottom lip while he pounds into you After a while , you can't take it anymore and you tell him you're gonna. N U T N I🅱🅱🅰.

George: " Hold it."

Y/N: "I can't", you whine.

George : "I said hold it", he says dominantly in between his heavy groans.

You try your best, almost turning red. George uses one hand and starts playing with your clit before giving you permission to.

You let out deep pants, as well does he. He lifts you off of him and sets you down in front of him.

George: "Up", he says patting the side of the bathtub.

You sit down and he opens up your legs wide. He kisses all over your inner thighs and starts using his tongue to swirl inside of you. He flicks, swirls, and uses all different types of motions to try and turn you on again. You whimper and grab the back of his head gently, forcing his face in deeper and running your fingers through his hair. When you're about to N U T, he lifts his head up to look you in the eyes while pumping his fingers in a curled motion. You let out a loud squeal as you cum all over his fingers.