♡~Short Story~(1/2)♡

*Disclaimer: I hope there's no crying over this story  because it's about a teacher/student relationship & of course many  people are gonna find age differences gross. But I  apologize if you take offense to a fucking story; where no actual person was harmed. Pass a tissue around for me!*

Y/N: " I'm super fucking nervous", you said anxiously walking down the halls of a new school during open house with your best friend who unfortunately was going to go to a different school.

Best friend: "Just calm down, at least I'm here..for now."

Y/N: " Thanks. That helps", you stared down at your classes.

Best friend : "On the very bright side , Y/N this is your final year of high school. That means even though we're going our separate ways school wise for now, doesn't mean we won't be able to have a fuck ton of fun soon."

Y/N: "And that really does sound great but I've never been put in such a shitty on-going situation. It feels like freshman year. I'm lost, friendless,  and probably gonna be eating a PB&J in the bathroom stall."

Best friend : "Dont be so negative. Cheer up. Maybe we have the same lunch time, you can always facetime me, if not I'll be sure to sneak and text you whenever I can."

Y/N: " That seems good but i just wish you could be here every second."

Best friend: "I know , I'm amazing. But baby doll we can cry all weekend about that and break being over soon but right now let's make sure you can find each classroom."

You went from classroom to classroom alongside your best friend meeting your old teachers and seeing a few familiar, but unfriendly faces. You wondered who was gonna be in your class or not just by them being in the same room at the time you were meeting each teacher.

Best friend: " Who do you like so far?"

Y/N: "Mrs. pickett-- world history seems cool. She's really laid back.
Best friend : "And let's you use your phone during class except for when the principal is walking by..BONUS", they playfully nudged you in the shoulder.

You both chuckled lightly.

Best friend : "Who's next?"

Y/N: "Mr. Miller- Health class."

Best friend: "Great. Because a grown men trying to explain the female body is gonna be so understanding."

Y/N: "Are you braindead? I've already learned my vagina is gonna bleed every month, I think that's as misunderstanding and awkward as it really could get."

Best friend: "He isn't gonna know good birth control brands to tell all the hoes in each class, but luckily you have me to know. If you ever get laid that is."

Y/N: "So they're the hoes..but you know the good brands?"

Best friend: " Yeah they're hoes, 10 bucks you see atleast 3 pregnant girls on the first day."

Y/N: " And does it matter ? It seems so overrated and it's sad. I don't get why everyone's daydreaming of cracking open their legs throughout classes. I'd just like to finish this fucking year."

Best friend: "He's cute", your friend whistled loudly in a sexual manner.

Mr. Miller: "Please tell me you're not in my class, I don't wanna pass out a restraining order before the school year even begins", he spoke in an annoyed voice.

Best friend : "Fine, don't worry. I don't even go here Mr. snapping turtle", using their hands to indicate signs of a snapping turtle with their hands.

Y/N: " I am", you spoke up.

Mr. Miller: "Nice to meet you...?"

Y/N: "Y/N", you smiled softly making nervous eye contact.

Mr. Miller: "Y/N", he completed his sentence and returned a smile. 

Mr. Miller: "So there's three questions I must ask, as well as giving out paperwork  for your parents as i'm guessing the other teacher's did, if you've been to any yet."

Best friend: "You're a health teacher right ? Do you know about eye health because I'm clearly holding about 60 papers in my hand right here", they waved them around looking at him like he was dumb.

Y/N: " (* their name*)!"

Mr. Miller: "Its fine. Number 1, how would you describe your behavior in class?"

Y/N: "Quiet, shy."

Mr. Miller: "Do you get along well with others, do i expect any problems with you?"

Y/N: "Yes and I have asthma, so."

He giggled. Your best friend rolled their eyes and put their face in their palm.

Mr. Miller: "I'll try and remember that. Lastly, any questions for me?"

Y/N: "Nope", you grabbed the sheets he handed to you.

Mr. Miller: "It was nice meeting you and i look forward to getting to know you."

Y/N: "You too", the both of you shook hands.

Best friend : "Why didn't you ask for his number, you two seemed to have a little staring competition at first sight there
", they asked as you walked out and down the halls  again.

Y/N: "Because he's my health teacher and a grown man...plus,  if he's that handsome I'm sure he has a wife and kids or a girlfriend at least."

Best friend: " I guess you dont know because you didn't ask."

Y/N: "Can you be professional sometimes ? That's not appropriate, or my business.

Best friend: "Suit yourself cock block."

Y/N: "Thanks for coming (* their name*), I appreciate it but not your mouth."

Best friend : "I love you too baby doll", they smirked at you with the same smirk you couldn't help but  to show as you both walked back to the car to go back home.