Whatever It Takes ( A Mindless Behavior Love Story <3 )

I woke up to feel tinny little fingers shaking me out of my sleep , I slowly got up and looked on the side of my bed to see my baby boy Jordan .

" I'm , hongry mommy !" He said and I laughed setting up ,

" You mean hungry Jj ."

He nodded .

I got out of bed and sat Jj on the bed and went to the bathroom , I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun and walked back into the room to see Jj not where I put him .

" Jj where are you ?" I asked slightly yelling through the house so he could hear me .

" In here , mommy ." His little voice yelled , I walked to where he was and saw him on the bed with my bestfriend Justin .

" Justin you knew I was looking for him why you just didn't say nothing !" I stated pushing him in his head .

" Gurl Bye ,he can speek for himself ain't that right lil man ?" Justin said looking at Jj .

Jj nodded and started laughing

" And don't be pushin' on me either !" He said with a stank face .

" Whateva , come on Jordan you still hungry ." I asked .

" Mhmm ." he said getting up .

I walked downstairs and Jordan followed , I poured him some cereal and me some to. After we ate I put our things in the sink and washed them .

" Jj  what you wanna do today ? " I asked putting up the last dish .

" I won't some shoes ! " Jordan exclaimed happy as ever .

I laughed " Ok Jj ."

I walked into my bathroom and took a shower , I got out and moisturize my skin and throw on some black tights and a black crop top wit my all black Retro 11's

I walked into Jodan's room to get him ready , I put him on some cargo army shorts with a light blue shirt and his light blue all stars . I braided his curly hair into two braids and walked back into my room to get my things .

" Justin you wanna go to the mall wit me and Jj ?" I yelled making sure he heard me.

" Sure ." He yelled back

I walked back to Jj room and grabbed his jacket and bag and we walked to the car , I few minutes later Justin came out with some black cargo shorts and a white v neck and some black all stars .

" C'mon boy ! " I yelled

" Um .......don't rush me !" Justin stated and I laughed at him . He finally got in the car and we left for the mall .

" Mommy can turn up radio ?" Jj asked

I nodded and turned the music up

" All I won't for my birthday is a big booty girl , all I won't for my birthday is a big booty girl " Jj sang along to the song which made me laugh .

We pulled into the mall parking lot and we all got out , I grabbed Jj's hand and we walked into the mall . It was crouded in there so I picked up Jordan so I wouldn't loose him .

" Dang its a lot of people in here !" I stated

"Channel its a mall , what do you expect." Justin said stating the obvious .

" Wait you here that ?" I asked hearing familiar music .

" Be My Number one girl

girl ohh ohh be, girl girl ohh

Be my Number one girl "

" Omg , you think they here ?" I asked knowing they were

" They gotta be !" Justin said

I sighed , " Uggh I don't won't them to be what if we run into him ? " I slightly yelled

" Then you have to tell him ."

" Tell him what Justin." I asked picking us some shirts for Jordan

" About Jj , Look I don't care how much up probably hate him but you can't keep that man's child away from him . " Justin stated looking pretty serious

I sighed again , " Fine but that's IF we see him !"

Justin put up a " O " sign with his hands and I rolled my eyes and continued shopping .

I ended up getting 5 pairs of shoes for Jordan , and some clothes and he still wanted more ......dang can't please this child for nothin ...Uggh he just like his daddy .

* Ray Ray Pov *

We had just finished performing # 1 Girl and I was tired af . I walked to the water fountain to get a drink cuz I was also thirsty .

I heard someone shout and the voice sounded so familiar , I looked up and the love of my life stood before me .

"C-Channel ?" I asked

She took a deep breth and sighed , " Hey Ray ."

" Wow . I haven't seen you in for-. " I looked down at the child wrapped around her lower leg , he had two braids and he was brown skin but he was short , Other then that he looked just like me .......

" Who is this ?" I pointed at the boy around her leg .

Channel looked up at me with red cheeks  " J-J-Jordan , Y-Y-Your son ."

My Son ? My Offspring ? My Seed ....

" What ? When ? How ?, Why didn't you tell me Channel " I asked sorta hurt

" Well I mean its obvious HOW he got here, don't be dumb ! " A dude said from behind Channel .....

" You left and I was mad at you , and I didn't think that you would won't anything to do with me or him ! "

I gently grabbed her arm and embraced her in a hug , it took her a while before she hugged back but she soon did and it felt great until the moment was interrupted by someone clearing there throat .

I turned around and there stood Vanessa- My Fiancé

" Rayon what are you doing with this woman !" She asked with her hands on her hip

"  V , can you just go back over there with the group please ?" I asked and she did as told and walked away

" Who was that ? " Channel asked unsure

" Um nobody reall-."

" Mommy who dis man ?" Jordan pulled on her leg

" Jj this your daddy ."

Jordan's face lit up and he jumped up and down , Wow my lil man happy already and I don't even no him yet

" Look Ray we have to go. " Channel stated annoyed and grabbed Jj's arm .

" Wait .....can I get your number ?"

" 3467892 " She yelled and her , Jj and some other dude left the mall

Well Then .