Daddy's Home !!!

Ray POV ~

* A mouth Later *

I can't freaken stand Vanessa man . The moment I let her back into my life she messes things up and then comes crawling back to me when she's hurt ....talking bout some " Rayon I need this " or " Rayon I need that " .......She better be glad she pregnant cuz I swear I would leave her if she wasn't .

" Ray .......RAY " Channel yelled making me jump a little .

" Huh "

" I was talking to you and its like you just ignored me the whole time " Channel stated pushing some of her hair behind her ear

" Im sorry baby what was you saying " I asked putting my arms around her neck .

" For one I'm not your baby Ray and two ....I asked you could you watch Jj while I go somewhere wit Justin and Ciara this Friday " She asked turning around to face  me .

" Ok for one you are my baby cuz who's older "

" You are "

" Ok then and ...two of course ill watch Jj I mean he is my son to right "

" Of Course he is Ray " Channel said with a smile .

I smilled back and kissed her forehead , I don't know what it is about this girl but I can't help but love her in every way posiable . I mean she got it all and more and she's something that I have to have in my life forever .

I felt my fone vibrant and I looked at it and saw that I got a text  I opened the text messages up and my mood changed instantly as Vanessa's name apered on my screen .......

" Rayon when are you cominging Home " I read and then replied , " Later " and locked my fone back up .

" Who was that " Channel asked laying down on her bed .

" Vanessa " I stated bluntly .

" Hey , Ray I think you should be with her right now I mean she is pregnant with YOUR child , I think it would be best for you to help her out a little bit , ya know and don't worry about me and Jj we got this " Channel stated

I nodded , maybe she's right .

" iight bae ill see you later " I kissed her cheek and she smiled closing her eyes .

I smilled at her and walked into Jj room to see him sleeping peacefuly , I kissed his forehead and left the house .

~

I pulled into my drive way and parked behind a car that I never seen before . I locked the car doors and walked into the house .

" Vanessa " I yelled .

No Answer

" Vanessa " I yelled once again

" Yes Ray " Vanessa stated covering herself quickly .

I looked at her weirdly and walked up the stairs.

" Rayon why are you home so early I thought you where coming home Later " Vanessa said grabbing on me

I ignored her and kept walking , I walked into my room and saw male clothes on my floor .

I turned around to see a very pale Vanessa . " What is this " I yelled and she jumped .

" Baby is everything ok " A light skinned dude said walking out my room with my towl around his waist .

I chuckled , " You no what Vanessa I don't won't you to say anything just get ya stuff and get out "

" But Ray I ...."

" WERE DONE GET OUT " I yelled

" Rayon I'm not pregnant " Vanessa quickly shouted fiddling with her figures .

I looked at her in rage mad as ever , "Your What "

" Not Pregnant , I facked it so you would have a reason to take me back and love me again and I didn't won't you having a family with that Channel chick " Vanessa shouted .

" I could freaken murder you right now  , I trusted you to tell me the truth about this child and you lied to me , you mad me be away from the people I love to have to come home to you and have you in my face all time , you disgust me in so many ways you can't even imagine , Now get yall ya lil stuff and get out "

A few minutes later , Vanessa and her light bright left the house along with all her belongings ...........Black girls man I'm telling you ....can't be faithful for nothin.

I need someone in my life to always be there for me when I'm down , Or to not cheat when times get ruff and someone that's caring and sweet ......like Channel .........the person I need in my life is Channel

I got up off the couch , grabbed the keys and went to the car , I don't care how much its going to take to get this girl to forgive me fully but I'm willing to try anything .

~

I got out the car and opened Channel's front door , I saw Justin in the den playing wit Jj and he pointed to the Kitchen .

I nodded saying thanks and went to where Channel was , she was cooking and it smelled good as crap , lol I grabbed her waist  and whispered in her ear .

" You not the only girl who wants to be my only girl but now they mad cuz now your my only girl "

She turned around with tears in her eyes and one of the most beautiful smiles ever.

" I love you Channel , I won't to be with you forever and I no it might take you a while to forgive me for what I did but I'm sorry it will never happen again , baby please forgive me " I stated holding her tightly around the waist .

" Y-Yes Ray I forgive you , I love you so freaken much man its crazy " Channel said wiping her tears away while laughing

I laughed also and brought her into a hug.

" Awwww how freaken cute " Justin said clapping his hands .

" Can you not " Channel stated

I laughed

This Girl Is Mine  :)

_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_