Chapter 2

It's been a while.. really it's been a very tumultuous year. But we're back at it again (She says to the 3 people who mildly enjoyed her shitty story). < this was a message to my fanfiction readers, i just joined wattpad:p >

CHAPTER 2

3rd person omniscient: What is there to say really? Our fairy tail new gens got into all kinds of trouble that ordinary Thursday evening. Rin scored some weed from his shady friend in a neighboring guild. Luna and Galee confiscated it from the youngsters to smoke it themselves with Nova at her place. Rosemary didn't want to try it, but watched intently. Storm was eventually clued in. He wanted to join, but stayed sober this time around to babysit the three who were under the influence. He did a horrible job because Rin stole Galee's credit card while the 4 older kids giggled uncontrollably over retellings of Nova's unfortunate, previous, romantic encounters. Rin, being the careless idiot he is – accidentally charged 30 pizzas to Gajeel's account instead of 3. Gajeel got a call from his credit card company to approve the charge, he then called the pizza company and got the address they were delivered to. Levy tried to calm him down but couldn't chase after him with baby Mackenzie in hand. He banged on Nova's door with a force that would frighten anyone – and everyone ran panicked out through the balcony and clumsily made their way to their respective homes. Nash and Reiki trained until late at night in the woods and fell asleep among the stars in a safe nook of the forest – way past their curfew. Sylvia fell asleep early – she usually does.

1st POV (Luna): I wake up to the obnoxiously enthusiastic singing of "Eye of the Tiger" of my father as he bangs on mine and Nash's doors as signal to get up. I groggily get out of bed in my athletic shorts, black t-shirt and mix-matched socks and head towards Nash's room. I walk in prepared to grab him by his ear out of bed all the way to the kitchen table – but he was no where in sight. I tiredly walk down the stairs, head tilted in confusion. As I reach the last rung the front door swings open and I am forced to jump back. Nash stumbles through the threshold in a panic with eyes wide open.

"Someone woke up early to train!" My dad exclaims enthusiastically from the dining room table. "That's my boy!" he praises while chomping on some toast.

I eye my brother suspiciously and smile at him coyly. He looses his composure for a second and is quick to recover, "Yea, I was training early. See, fatass? You should be more like ME" he says mockingly.

"Don't test me, brother" I say softly while keeping my gaze and freezes in place. "I know what you've been up to~" I say in a sing-song voice while walking away confidently.

"Come and eat something before you both leave for your quests" My mother says while she pours some scrambled eggs onto two plates with a pair of toast on each. We sit at either side of our father as she places the plates in front of us for us to eat.

"So where are you guys going?" My dad asks as he sips his coffee.

"We're both going to Hargeon; they need all the hands they can get." I reply while tying up my messy hair with 2 pins that were already laying on the table.

"Why is that?" he follows up.

"Some weird monster eating all the fish" Nash attempts to say with scrambled eggs falling out of his mouth as he continues to scarf down his food.

"What about the weird monster in my house eating all the eggs." My dad says proud of himself then proceeds to laugh at his own joke. I roll my eyes while I get up to get some orange juice from the fridge. My mother and I share disdain-filled glances as he continues to fall into a fit of laughter.