Best romance story you have ever listened to in you're entire life.

Once upon a time i is walking my way to school with a toast in my mouth because i was late. i was looking down the ground because i was sad i was feeling alone. When suddenly without realising i bumbed into someone and fell to the ground.

"Sorry!  I didn't notice you where there" He said

OMG!!!!! Infront of me was the handsomest guy at school and my crush, Josh!!! Everyone was staring at us blushing so much. I was blushing too because he was my crush /(-////-)\  i wish he was my boyfriend.......  by a nobody like me will never get a man like her. Although im the highest in everything and the school beauty i am just a noone..... :( im so sad.

  "OMG IS THAT JOSH!? I LOVE HIM SO MUCH /(*o*)\ " I said

Suddenly he overed me his hand and i taked it quickly. He pulled me up and suddenly he kissed me.

  "I know we've just met but will u be my girlfriend(-////-)" he said 

i was blushing so much i started screaming. his eyes where sparkling (*.*)  OMG!!!! is this for real!?!? Josh, my 1 true love is in love with me!?!?!? i was so happy i couldnt help myself and dance, everyone was starring at me and started cheering, i was so happy. he held my hands and kissed my hands. 

"Is it a yes???" he said 

"Yes!!!!" i said \(-////-)/

  THEN SUDDENLY, A GIRL WITH WHITE SKIN AND GORGEOUS HAIR CAME IN.

"JOSH! HOW DARE U!!!1"

"I'M MARIA CLARA, UR BULLY WHO HAD THE MOST EDGIEST BACKSTORY IN THIS STORY SO THE READERS WILL LOVE ME"  

HE CHEATED ON ME!!!! i was a fool to think he loved me. i ran away so fast i was as fast as Sanic. music started playing. ROLLIN AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND!!! GOT PLACES TO GO GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOW!!!! when suddenly he grabbed my by the hard and pulled me towards him.

"let me explain!"said Josh

"there is nothing to explain!" said Jash.

"Jash!! Your the meanest and baddest person ever why are you here" i said .o.

"Josh Fudge you! she's mine!!!" said jash

"no dont fight cause of me!!!" i said

Sudddenly the school bell rang and we where late

"i will fly us to class!" said jash

he grabbed my hand and we flew off. we went so high i could see penguins in antarctica it was the best. after class i saw maria clara at the canteen and she saw me. she pushed me to the ground and i started bleeding.

"You dare take josh from me! i will fudgin kill you!!!" said maria clara

"Stop!!!" said josh

He ran to me and started licking my blood, his eyes suddenly became red. what is happening??? is he a vampire!?!?!? Oh no!!!

"I am a vampire and when i saw you i fell inlove with your blood" said josh

"Wait!!!" said jash

"That blood is mine!!!" Said jash

What!? Jash is a vampire too!?!? OMG!!!

"BTW Im a vampire" said Jash

OH NOOOO!!!!!!!

Find out what happens next where  jash and josh fight over her when jash suddenly tells them jash and josh are actually twins!!! DUN DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN!!!!!

Credits to myself for being disgraceful. to my friend. to my other friend. and best friend. and true friend. and all of my friends!!!

mom, dad, i know you think im a dissapointment but..... i agree and i know..... xD Im gonna burn my eyes now.....