chapter 6-vision

Frisk's pov.
Tom,its battle day,im about to sleepp,but i cant,i cant stop thinking about sans,i...was thinking of a plan but..idk if it will work..

After 3hrs,i have slept..

*in her dream*

It was soo foggy,then,i saw a ghost

"Hello?" I said
The ghost came closer to me
"Hello,i am napstablook,i have to tell you something,i can tell futures"

"Go on.."

Then everything turned bright
I saw a lake,it looks like waterfalls,bur different

"Frisk,look trough the lake"
Soo,i did what he said

I saw a bright girl...and...a dark...boy?

"Frisk,there are once two lovers...the light and the darkness,they visited each other everyday,the boy is hiding,hiding from every light,then the girl saw him,she touchEd him,but it effected nothing but a spark.."

"Spark?" I was confused a bit

"The two,became best friends,till,they became lovers"

"But,i tought light cant love darkness..or darkness cant love light.."

"U are wrong,when,the girl's sister found out,the girl's sister came ro hunt the dark boy down,but then,the boy was stabbed!"

I was shocked

"he was stabbed,the girl felt wierd,her parents told her not to go to darkness,but she will do anything for her love,so she got in the dark territory,she saw light and darkness fight,a light worriors,and dark worriors,she came infront,her sister was ganna stab the boy..but..the girl protected the boy as she sacrefies her life...
The girl was fading,the boy hugged her,they both cried...the sister cried as well,she felt guilty..till the last words from the girl.."i shall come back my love,i wont ever leave you,no matter what happens,i'll be by your side" the boy replied "ill wait for you" as they both kissed then the. Girl..disapeard"napstablook said

"but,did the girl came back?!"

"Heh,as years passed,the boy has lost hope,as he kill himself"

"What?!" Im suprised

"Then,the boy was a ghost,he never saw the girl,hes brother is a reaper,so his brother get him back..soo,the boy was alive,its been years and years,as the boy growed alone.."

"Why cant he just..pick someone else?"

"Dear child,the girl came back,and they are both gods,the gods have million of years to live,as they hugged and the girl and boy has accomplished they're promises.."

"What did the boy promised?" I asked

"The boy promised the girl from the start,that they're story will go over and over again till everlasting"

"Over and over? Which. Gods are they?"

"The boy is a reaper...the girl...well....i dont want any spoilers"

((Srsly i dont XD))

"Huh?" I asked

"Theres no time for questions,its a big day today,see you frisk"
Napstablook said

"What?? Wait,no!-" then i woke up