0.8

Jungkook had planned so long for this , it has been a year now , and he decided to take jimin on the group's month break . He thought it would be the right time to spend with his lover , without keeping him from his job . Their honey moon , he called it .

And to do that , he needed to find a good location , a good place to stay , where to get food , and of course how to keep jimin safe.

He had completely lost it the minute he set foot in jimin's room and found him sleeping shirtless . He wanted that view to be in front of him every night and morning , he wanted that gorgeous body next to his everyday , to feel it under his fingers , dive in its warmth and drown it in pleasure , he wanted jimin so bad .

Now that everything was settled , he thought about how to take him there , then the idea of a private jet popped up . Yes jungkook's family was filthy rich and he has always been a spoiled kid , even after jail .

Now , jimin was laying in the limo , on the way to the airport . Once they got in the plane , jungkook sat jimin right next to him , with his arm around the smaller's thin waist and the latter's head on his broad shoulder .

They arrived to their destination after a long 5 hours , and jimin was still not conscious yet , but it's not like jungkook didn't plan it , he actually injected a strong soporific that was enough to knock him out for 10 hours .

He entered the resort with the boy in his arms , carefully hiding his face with a mask and white hat .

He entered their suite and walked to one of the rooms , setting jimin on the bed and locking the door behind . One of the staff took care of their luggage and left , then jungkook put everything in place , he even cooked something waiting for jimin to wake up .

After a few more hours , jungkook thought it was time to check on snow white , he walked towards the room , and flicked his wrist twisting the keys and turning the knob open .

" hey there , how was you nap , love ? "

|||||

Hey !