Week 5

Monday

September 3, 2012

Sorry I forgot all about my journal. I spent a week in jail for assault. I would have been in longer but my mom bailed me out. Any way life has been difficult my boss was shot in the head. The place where I work at might close down if they can't find somebody to run the place. I am thinking about taking the business over. 

Tuesday

September 3, 2012

I walk down the street. It's raining hard out here. I decided to not take over my boss' business. I  looked down at a piece of paper I was given. It had an address that I have never heard of. What am I about to do you ask? I am going to become the leader of the Ángeles De La Muerte . The angels of death. I have nothing else to do. The gang was originally ran by a dude named Kroak. He was a very good friend of mine; he was shot by a member of the Segadors. I'm scared but I have to do it; It's my only option. 

I walked into the old abandoned house that served as a trap house for the Ángeles De La Muerte. A million thoughts go through my head as I waited to be greeted. As soon as I waled into what seems to be the living room, a group of people surround me. 

"So you're Delgado?" I hear a girl say behind me

I turn around a look at the owner of the voice. The voice came from a dark skin girl with glasses. Damn she is fine as fuck. She had a little cute smirk and curves in all the right places.

"Hola mami" I said

I see her bite her lip, it was in an almost flirtatiously manner.

"I've been informed that you would be coming here" she said

Her voice was that of an angel. Caramba she is fine as fuck.