Ch.1 "New realm here we go."

A/n: My characters will be listed on the title picture on every chapter so you know what they look like the knight in the picture is jubilees so be sure to tap on the image to get what the charecters look like.

Our story begins us showing the vast universe with so much to see, but what we see is a floating castle in the stars, we then see a boy looking bored hence him sitting on a chair until he heard someone call him.

Mark: " Hey jubilees are you okay? "

Jubilees: " yeah just a bit bored, hey mark do you think that there are others like us out there? "

Mark: " Why do you say that?

Jubilees: " Just think about it, we secure the universe amd keep it organized plus I have you, talos, anna, and you have your girlfriend Isabella. Just think what those other gods are and they might be thinking the same thing as well. "

Mark: " Well we could travel around to see some planet's or two. "

Then the door slams open to reveal Jubilees siblings Talos and Anna.

Talos: " Jubilees you got to see this. "

He then show him the orb of the oracle, it showed 10 energy dots on a planet meaning one thing.

Jubilees: (shocked) " I can't believe this, so mean we aren't the only gods in this universe!!! "

Anna: " According to the orb, they're residing on this planet in the milky way galaxy. "

Mark: " So this means we could find these deities and they might help the universe. "

Jubilees: " Mark get Isabelle, anna how long will it take to get there and talos get nick on the double. "

Mark,Anna, and Talos: " RIGHT!!! "

TIMESKIP

Meanwhile at a dark castle in nearby planet, this place belong to nick; God of Death and Rebirth. Here he send the good and bad souls to Heaven and the Underworld.

Nick: " Alright that's 300 souls done, now to see what else to check on. "

Then a green light appears and talos came out of it.

Talos: " Nick i've got good news to tell you. "

Nick: " Let me guess, Jubilees has a prank that might end with me being punched in the face. "

Nick: (shocked) " What Really!!!! "

Talos: " Yes they're on a planet in the milky way system come on!! "

Nick: " Wait before we go let's get a bag of milky ways. "

Talos: ......

Nick: " What it fit the joke perfectly. "

Mean everyone was getting prepared for the trip, when Talos and Nick arrived Jubilees spoke.

Jubilees: " Alright is everyone ready to go? "

Everyone: " Yeah!!! "

Jubilees: " Anna how long will it take for all of us to get to the planet? "

Anna: " According to the map, it would take 15 minutes to get there. "

Jubilees: " Alright let's go. "

Anna then teleported everyone and herself to the planet.

In the portal Nick spoke.

Nick: " While we're traveling who wants to listen to ' Danger Zone '.

Everyone: " YEAAAHHHH!!!!!! "

Nick plays Danger Zone.

End of Chapter One