Thugs

Y/n P.O.V

"I wonder why commander Ewrin called out everyone today?" I had whispered

I should probably may attention, but I drew my attention to peddles flowing through the wind. It was really beautiful, so beautiful that Ewrins speech was almost over.

"You three! Why don't you introduce yourselves!" That was the only thing I heard Ewrin had said. After that I started paying attention.

"Yo! I'm Farlan" a man with light brown hair has shouted.

"I'm Isbell! And this is big bro Levi" a redy brown pigged tailed haired girl.

She is not much bigger than her so called 'big bro'. The blacked haired guy looked not impressed of being here. I kind of wonder why it was so special to say to everyone. Why didn't they just join when everyone else did?

"They are joining flagons squad" Ewrin had pointed at the squad I was in.

Jesus!! Why do I need these brats in my squad... I hope to God they know how to kill titans Or Atleast have experience in killing/protecting themselves ..... I already have enough people to protect and I'm not even the squad leader.

Time skip to dinner~

I sat down with my squad. They are a Lippy bunch, I hate it. I mean atleast the food I'm eating is somewhat edible, but watching people eat like pigs make me second think whether or not I want to eat the food, so basically loss of appetite.

" Hello! I'm isbell. What's your name?" They pigtail girl says to me.

I don't really want to answer her, but captain looks mad and his face totally says 'answer or you don't want to know what's going to happen'. So of course I have to listen....

"Y/n" I mumbled. So she understands I atleast answered her.

"Sweet! Let's be friends" she gave me this big goofy smile. So of course I can't say yes to that smile.

I'm only joking. I need to atleast have some one to chat to while I'm in this regiment.

"Sure, just try not to be whiny" I grin a bit.

"Yay! My first friend from the survey crops" Isbell? Said.

After she said that the short black haired guy had whispered something in her ear; which made her attitude change completely.

"If I remember well, we are sharing a room together Isbell" I said quietly.

"Really! That's awesome" Isbell had screamed the only loud enough for my squad to hear.

"But there will be set rules when we are sharing the room" I inquired to Isbell.

"easy peasy! I'll listen"

"No snooping, Clean daily, no messes, no yelling, and lastly personal space" I had told her.

Isbell P.O.V

Sounds pretty easy. She seems kind of like levi in some ways. I bet they will be great friends!

"Sounds easy! will do big sis! I had worse from where I came from"

Y/n seems really nice! I'm going to like sharing a room with her!

Time skip to night~

I'm kind of getting worried because y/n hasn't came back to the room yet.... it's been 3 hours after dinner and we were supposed to be in bed 1hour after dinner.

It's been 3hr since dinner and she hasn't been to the room. Should I go look for her. Wait!!! One of the rules say I can't.....

A/n: the next chapter may contain some abuse so if you're sensitive to that topic just skip the first paragraph or so. It'll be at the top of the new chapter just in case if it changes.
I hope you like this chapter...... if there is any grammar mistakes Point them out so I can change them lol