Flashback

(8 year old reader)
Y/n P.O.V~

"Flagon! Come play with me!" I said with a soft happy sounding voice.

"I can't y/n! I have to go home and do my chores.... maybe after I'm done them!" Flagon had smiled.

"Okay flaggy!" I hugged flagon.

"Please don't call me that" He frowned then laughed.

"Okay! Ummmm..... flag!" I smiled and ran off.

(If only flagon stayed like that every thing would be much better)

Time skip to home~

"Dad! I'm home!" I yelled but not too loud.

My dad ran out with this angry look on his face. This can't be good.......

"Where we're you? With that flagon boy!?" My dad yelled in my face.

"Yes! He's my only friend, who else would I be with?" I smiled.

SLAP!!!

My dad had slapped me across my face. It left a big hand print of my left cheek.

"Don't hang around boys!! Do you want to be like your mother? Huh? You want to be a prostitute?? And a dead one at that!" My dad slapped me again, but harder this time.

"But...... atleast she doesn't hurt me like you hurt me! And she was beautiful and smarter than you will ever be!" I said loud as I can to make sure his narcissistic brain would hear me.

"Yeah right!!! Who are you calling stupid? Your the one acting like a slut hanging around boys!"

That's all I heard before I ran out of my house. My dad is a twat and narcissistic. I wish my mom was alive and not him. She did not deserved to die. She was one of the beautifulest, smart, charming people you would ever meet.

"Y/n? What happened to your face?" Flagon had ran up to me and asked.

"Oh! This? Well I fell and my head hit off of the stone"

"Oh? Well come to my house and we will fix you up!" He had smiled.

"Okay! Are you sure?" He nodded.

"Thanks! You're the best!"

Time skip~ (reader 14)

"Your joining the scouts?" I said to flagon.

"Yes, I will be leaving in a couple of hours" Flagon said to me.

"Oh, that's sucks.... well you want to hang out till then?"

"No. I have to get everything packed in that time period" Flagon replied.

Flashback over~

So the last time he was actually kind to me was when I was 8-14. Well he changed a lot over these years! And let me tell ya it wasn't in a good way either!

A/n: sorry this was a short chapter!!! When it's flashbacks I will try to make them a bit longer than this!