Chapter 4

*Maddison's POV*

So basically it's been the same the last two weeks. Going to school. Gina and the boys coming over eating, hanging out and Luke ignoring me and being a dick.

Right now me and Katie are at the mall. It's a Saturday and we were bored so we went to the mall.

"Oh my gosh let's go into the Vans store. I need some new Vans!" Katie squealed and dragged me along.

"Okay me to."

Me and katie were looking around when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around. Luke.

"What?" I spat. I didnt want to be bothered with him.

"Gosh. Trying to be nice." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. What do you want?"

"Nothing I was in the mall and seen you in here so yeah. Hi."

"Bye." I walked away towards Katie.

"Find anything?" I asked looking back making sure Luke wasnt in here anymore. Good he wasn't.

"Yup!" She held up a pair of green floral Vans and a pair of teal.

She paid and left. As we were walking through the mall back to my car I felt a hand smack my butt. I jumped and turned around and slapped the person being seeing who it was.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SLAP MY ASS? DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME LUKE! YOU ARE A FUCKING PERVERT! I HATE YOU!" I yelled. I got even more agry it was Luke. I didnt care I was making a scene.

Katie slapped him once more and we stomped back to my car. When we got into my car I slammed my door and huffed.

"Why does he have to be so stupid?" I sighed.

"I dont know but lets go back to your place?"

"Okay"

~~

I woke up and stretched. I looked over to my bedside table. 6:45! "Oh my god!" I thought to myself. I just layed in bed and checked my social media.

Nothing new. I stretched one more time and walked to the kitchen and smelled pancakes and bacon.

"Goodmorning Aunt Monica." I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning sweetie." She served me my food and sat at the table. "So today me and Gina have plans. And the boys will be over."

"Why? Luke hates me! He never talks to me and all he wants to do is be a smart ass!"

"Watch your language and Luke likes you. He's just like that. He will warm up to you. I've seen them grow up."  She smiled sympathetically.

"Okay I guess." I finished eating and ran to my room and hopped in the shower.

I got out and threw on my PINK leggings with a tribal print crop top and my black house slippers.

"Bye sweetie I'm leaving. Have fun. Love you." My aunt monica yelled from downstairs.

"Okay"

I went in the living room and watched some tv until the boys came. I waited like 20 minutes then I heard a knock.

"Coming!" I ran to the door and opened it. There stood Jai and Luke.

"Hey maddy!" Jai hugged me.

"Hey Jai!" I smiled and hugged back. "Hey luke."

"Hey." He hugged me.

They came in and went to the kitchen. I stood there. 'Luke just hugged me' I thought to myself. He's not in a shitty mood today as always. Whatever I'll act like it never happened.

I walked into the kitchen to see the boys on their phone and eating cereal. When Luke seen me quickly cane towards me.

"Maddison can I talk to you? Private?" He looked at Jai.

"Oh yeah that's right. Do you mind if I go in your room?"

"Go ahead." I sat down across from Luke.

"Maddy I know I've been such a douche and I dont know why but can you please forgive me? I'd like to start over?" He had pleading eyes.

"My name is Maddison!" I smiled and held out my hand.

"My name is Luke!" He got up at hugged me.

___________________________________

Hey guys! I hope u liked this. It was sort of a filler. But yeah.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Please follow me on twitter? I follow back! :)

@Lukes_WIfey83

~Thanks Ily ♥