Chapter 3

Sorry for not uploading in agesss!! I'll try and write more!! Probably won't be able to every week tho! Hope you enjoy this chapter!
Sherlock yawned as he walked along the pavement next to John; he'd only just gotten out of bed.
"You'd be less tired if you had more than one hour sleep." John muttered, rolling his eyes.
"I've found that sleeping seems to make me more tired, as once my body gets some rest, it wants more. Like drugs then, I suppose." Sherlock announced, before yawning once again.
"Trust you to think of drugs when you're bored." John said.
"I won't be bored once I get there." Sherlock muttered, dragging his feet across the ground like a toddler in a tantrum. John rolled his eyes, walking quicker so Sherlock would have to keep up with him.
When they got to the park, Sherlock walked straight over to the tracks and scoffed, turning round to John.
"You think you could trick me into thinking that you didn't tell Greg to make these tracks?" Sherlock bragged, laughing slightly. John just smiled and shook his head, he could see Molly behind a tree. "That's not why we're here," John replied, gesturing Sherlock to look behind him just as Molly stepped out into the open.
Molly blushed and walked awkwardly towards the both of them. Sherlock blinked a few times before looking at John in confusion and then back at Molly.
"You planned a meeting that you didn't tell me about just to get me to speak to Molly?" Sherlock whined, obviously wanting it to be something more adventurous. Molly scowled, before finally walking right up to Sherlock.
"Aren't you going to explain to me why you called me and made me say that?" Molly challenged. Sherlock shrugged, "Is it that important?" Molly clenched her fist, obviously trying not to shout. "Do you even know how horrible you are?" Molly snapped suddenly, actually surprising both John and Sherlock. Stepping back, Sherlock cleared his throat before hesitantly murmuring, "I need to get back and do more important things, Molly..." A few seconds of silence hung in the middle of the group, before Molly walked off, sobbing uncontrollably.
When Sherlock and John got home, Sherlock went straight over to make John a coffee.
"So you tell Molly you have to do important things, and then you decide to make me a coffee when you could be out there apologising. How horrible can you be?" John asked, pulling Sherlock around so he would look him in the eye, before stopping. Sherlock looked sad; really sad.
"What is it?" Sighed John, pulling Sherlock over to sit in his chair.
"I don't want to spend time with Molly, I'd rather spend time with you." Sherlock muttered, leaning into the back of his chair.
"I didn't say you had to spend time with her! I just wanted you to apologise!" John shook his head, copying Sherlock and leaning into the back of his chair.
"It was a waste of time, I could have been back here." Sherlock declared, attempting to get up before John lightly pushed him back down again.
"But you don't even do any work while you're here!" John said, looking annoyed.
"Well...we have to look after Rosie." Sherlock replied, trying to make a point.
"Mrs. Hudson can do that while we're out, Sherlock." John rolled his eyes, leaning a little closer to Sherlock. There were a few seconds of awkward silence before Rosie started crying from another room. Clearing his throat, Sherlock stood up and walked out of the room, leaving John looking very confused.