4 YEARS LATER

I watched little Richard play with his toys and rememberd all that I've been through. I went to my dad's room and told him I was going to Klorm the biggest mall outside our territory so he should take care of my baby. He agreed and I left. I sat in my car and drove to klorm. I began shopping and I smelt oh no Michael. He held my hands and next thing I knew I was in the woods alone with him."you bitch.cheap slit I trusted you but..."He stopped when he heard my phone ring. I took it and answered and I could here Richard crying. I told him mummy was coming and he shouldn't cry. I said and cut the call."please let me go I've a child to take care of"I told him. Well that little Bastard can wait. I slapped him and told him the child was his. He started questioning why I did not tell him and all that but I ignored. He sent me home but I covered his smell before we went. Richard run to me and started crying.I held him and I could see tears in Michael's eyes."Richard I'll like you to meet your daddy"I said. And he said daddy.I could hear Michael say a thankyou. He then told my dad he would like us to go with him. My dad agreed and we left. To my mate's home. We reached and I saw Hannah running around the house and when she saw us she came up to us and hugged Michael. Michael called everyone and announced about us.