Chapter 1

'It's not what you think, LuHannie!' Lauri screamed at him.

'Explain then Lauri! EXPLAIN! Explain why it's all about Alexander, EXPLAIN!' he screamed back obviously mad and tears streaming down his face.

'Uhh' Lauri tried but failed, attempting the exact opposite.

'SEE!' he screamed slamming the door pedaling his bike to his sister's friend, Laurianne's house.

Laurianne wasn't his friend at all, but she was great for comforting.

After a while, Luhan thanked her and left wiping his tears dragging his bike along to his sister's house.

LuHan lived with Lauri so he therefore had no home, having to live with LuNa, his sister. Both names were rather short, Having Lu as a last name. So both put the names together, turning Han to LuHan and Na to LuNa. After, He called his Mexican buddy, Juan which was funny and humorous.

He smiled at his jokes and ended the skype call.

The next day, LuHan went to Lauri's house, grabbing his things or the remainder and left before giving one last frown at Lauri.

Lauri, being a flirt twirled her hair and batted her eyelashes hoping to win LuHan back. 'They worked once, not anymore' he said before slamming the door on her, obviously mad.

He was so furious while walking, he bumped into a girl.

'Sorry, my name is Jenny.' she smiled.

'Lu Han. Call me LuHan.'

'Nice to meet you LuHan. Are you LuNa's brother, by any chance?'

'Na? My sister? Yes. How do you know her?'

'She was my sisters BFF.'

'Ok. Bye, now.' he smiled walking away. Somehow, he wasn't frowning anymore, he was smiling.