Marriage & Life A Mindless Behavior Love Story

Dedicated To @Ladii_Roc, _Guap_, BadGirlG1218 , Niamisfitlyn And SmileyMaggzPexy !

Asia/Aja'sPov

I'm Over Here At Ruby Tuesdays With My Friends , Amelia She Is 21 Like Me And Raquel Married To Criag And They Have 1 Child A Son Named Elias He's 4 Years Old And Amelia Is Now 6 Months Pregnant With A Baby Girl She Told Me She Was Gonna Name It Saskia Dasia Crippen It's A Cute Name So Happy For Her , Me And Amelia Go Way Back In The Diapers And Her Brother Kareem He Loved Playing With Us And My Brother Back Then ,Memories❤️.As For Me I'm Pregnant 3 Months With A Baby Boy Im Probably Gonna Name It Adrian Or Danny . I'm Married To Daniel .

Oh And Nia Is 22 My Bestfriend And Jacob Is Her Husband Are Just The Cutest Couple I Think They Should Get A Baby It Would Be The Cutest , Janae Is 20 The Youngest Of Us And Chresanto is Having Babies There Having 2 Boys Named Probably Miles And Marcus And Two Girls Probably Named Mariah And Alana There Are Twins Alana And Miles Are Twins i think it's them And Janae Has A 16 Year Old Daughter Named Alisha , Then Raquel And Ray Have Baby Boys Named Jordan And Jeremiah Who Are 2 Years Old. We Were Here Talking And Then Someone Tapped My Back I Looked Over My Shoulder To See The Omg Girlz And There 2 Newest Additions Named Rachelz And Kay .

I Rolled My Eyes In Disgust These Girls Were All Over Our Men The Hoes.

"Excuse Me But You Guys Are In Our Seats " Bahja Said

"But We Were Here First " Amelia Said

"So What ? we Want Our Seats Bitches" Zonnique Said

"EXCUSE ME WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A BITCH HOE NOT TO MENTION YOU FUCK EVERY BOY !" I Said Standing Up I Hate Being Disrepected.

"Well That's Why Me And Your Man Fucked On The Tour Bus If I'm A So Called "Hoe" Zonnique Said

I Bit My Lip In Disgrace I knew This Wasn't True It Can't Be .

"Look Hoes You Anit About To Disrespect Us We Aren't Getting Up And That's It " Janae Said

"DADDY!" Breanna Called I Rolled My Eyes Her Daddy's Like The Biggest Director In This State She Gets Everything From Him And He Rules Everything He Thinks .

"Yes Sweetie?" he Said

"They Are In Our Spots Mr.T" Rachelz Said

"Sorry girls You Have To Get up" He Said

"But Sir , We Were Here First " Nia Said

"Yea" Raquel Said

"CHUCK , BUCK!" he Yelled

Then These Two Big Dudes Got Us Out Of The Resturant

"Them Bitches" Raquel Said

"Tell Me About Em" I Said

"Well Bye Y'all" Amelia Said

We All Went Our Separate Ways Home When I Reached Home I Saw Daniel Smiling At Me I Sat On His Lap.

"Baby" I Said

"Yes ?" he Said Rubbing My Stomach

"D-Did You And Zonnique Have Sex On The Bus ?" I Said

Janae'sPov

I Went Inside My Brothers House I Was Just Visiting Him Before I Got Home.

"Hey Brotherrr! , Whyyy Do You Look So Boreddd I Wonderrr ?" I Sang From The Sing Hey Brother

" Hey Sisterrrr IMMM Just Reallly Boreddd!" He Said

We Both Laughed And He Pulled Me Into A Hug