Chapter 3

When Ben removed his hand from my face, I gasped.

Me) OHHHH MY GODDDDDD.

in front of me was a brand new rust orange Mercedes.

Mom) Happy early birthday baby. I want you safe.

Me) I hug and kiss her and then she hands me the keys to the car. I run over to the car to explore it. I love it, and I knew this was going to be a great start to a new chapter in my life.

Cameron) I guess now I'll be asking you for a ride. This ride is dope!

Me) yeah. I guess so. I hope you can fit.

Cameron) punching my arm lightly. whatever. I can.

Me) well thank you all for coming to my party. I am so happy right now.

Maria) No problem bit.

Ben) You know we love you suh.

Cameron) thanks for the invitation. I had a great time with you and your friends.

Me) alright see yall later.

Cameron and Kia went to Cameron's Explorer, and left while me and my friends got in my Mercedes. Cameron and I had become closer and closer while working on the project. Cameron and I spent almost every weekend working together on this project. Sometimes we would go to my house, and sometimes we would go to his house.

Cameron's P.O.V.

I had just gotten out the shower when the doorbell rang. I knew who it was. It was time for Blaze and I to hang out and work on the packet we got from our Chem class.I was honestly excited he was coming over because Kia and I had been arguing a lot, and Blaze always brought me into a better mindset and spirit. I opened the door with no shirt.

Me) Hey.

Blaze) Hey Cam. where are your clothes?

Me) My fault. I just got out the shower. Come sit on the couch.

While Blaze went to the couch, I went and put on a t shirt. Then I ran back downstairs with my packet in hand.

Blaze) Hollering. Cam so how are you and Kia doing this week?

Me) Im right here.

Blaze) Jumping and grabbing my chest. O.M.G. No offense, but for you to be so big, you move very quietly.

Me) I've actually been told that all my life. Laughing.

Blaze) So back to my question? Did you do have the conversation with Kia about yalls relationship being stagnant?

Me) yeah.

Blaze) And?

Me) She just cursed me out. Then she was like who is the other bitch?? tell her she is going to get fucked up. etc. So I just hung up.

Blaze) So you do you think yall are just growing apart.

Me) honestly, we been growing apart for some time now.

Blaze) well then if you feel that way, you should break it off. If you gone break it of though, do it because you want to.

Me) Thanks Blaze. you are a real friend. Prolly the only real friend I have.

Blaze) Blushing. Ummm. Now on to this packet.

Me) Okay then.

We work for a good two hours, and then it quits.