Chapter 4

Cameron's P.O.V.

Sorry for the wait. This is kind of a short chapter, but the next chapter is juicy. So I hope you enjoy. 

******

I leaned forward and closed the small space in between us, and I kissed Blaze's lips. His lips were so soft, and I could taste the sweet mike and ike's in his mouth. Then I felt him pull away, and hop outta my lap.

Blaze's P.O.V.

Me) O.M.G. Cameron... really? Wiping my lips.

Cam) Sorry if that took you by surprise.

Me) Umm. Yeah. With a "duh" look on my face. Cam you are just emotional because you broke up with your girlfriend. So this is wrong on so many levels.

Cam) But if I am honest with myself Kia was right.

Me) Right about what?

Cameron) She was right about there being someone else on my mind. I mean I would see you in class, and think how cute you were working so hard to maintain good grades, but I felt that I was wrong for having feelings for you. Ever since we been working on the packet for science class, I have just learned more and more about you. The more time I spend with you the more I realize that I do like you. Breathing a sigh of relief after getting that off my chest.

Me) You're just vulnerable right now. You want comfort. I get it. But I am not that for you Cameron.

Cam) Laughing. I know I shocked you because you keep calling me Cameron.

Me) yeah I was and still am.

Cameron's P.O.V.

Me) But I do like you. Just so that you know.

Blaze) Wow. Now that is a lot for me to process.

Me) I know, but I had to get it off my chest.

Blaze) Yawns. Sorry that was rude.

Me) Nah it is late. You can go head and go to the guest bedroom.

Blaze) ummm. Do you mind if I sleep in your room with you? I mean this is a foreign place so I am kind of scared to sleep alone.

Me) Alright.

We head upstairs to my bedroom, when we get there, I start to make a pallet on the floor.

Blaze) What are you doing?

Me) making a pallet.

Blaze) Your bed is a king size so we can both fit. Just stay on your side.

Me) smiling. cool with me, but listen I really cannot sleep with a shirt on. I get hot af.

Blaze) it's your room. Just wait til you get under the covers to take your shirt off.

Blaze got in the covers with his back to me. He pulled the covers up to his neck. When I got under the covers I pulled my shirt off. I looked at his back and watched him breathing, and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I woke up first, and I was met with the sight of a sleeping Blaze. He was facing me; he looked so at peace in his sleep. I wanted to kiss him, but I knew that would be the wrong move so I played it cool. I waited for him to wake up.

An hour later,

Blaze's P.O.V.

I woke up around 9 am Sunday morning. When I opened my eyes, and Cameron was staring at me with a smirk on his face.