Park and memroies

You were sitting on one of the swings and looked around. You still missed playing in your  favorite park. Especially the swings. You're not a little kid anymore. You're now a grown up and who can take responsibility. The number one thing you missed about this park was playing with your childhood friend, Aoi. You and Aoi had always been best buddies, except when he always threw stones at you which annoyed you. It was all fun.

But now, you're separated. You chose your own pathway after graduation. You decided to become a model since you already got requests from model agencies. Aoi also made his choice since he's an idol. It wasn't really a happy ending but it was for the best.

You sighed as you gently pushed yourself. Since it was a Tuesday, no one is in the park. You looked down as you felt tears coming down from your eyes. Your head ached and your legs trembled. You quickly wiped your tears as someone just came into the park.
You decided to ignore it since it was nothing really. But, the surprise was that the stranger had came up to you.

You examined him closely for two seconds. He had a mask on and he was a bit short. You chuckled a little bit as you were really confused. He slowly took off his mask which made you want to cry in happiness again as it was your friend, Aoi.

You hugged him as he laughed and hugged you back.

"I missed you..."

"I missed you too, (F/n)."

"Remember when we used to play in this park?"

"Yeah, it was fun."

You looked around to see the beautiful view of the park. You smiled widely and sighed in happiness.

"Aoi, all the memories here brought me happiness."

"Well... will it still bring you happiness now?"

"Of course! I can't forget about the times here."

"That's not what I meant..."

"Huh?"

You faced Aoi as he had a pout. He looked into your eyes and breathed heavily.

"(F/n), I remember everything when we were young. I remembered all the fun times we had. You made me smile the most and it made my heart skip a beat. I started to fall in love with you. But I was a dumb person to not confess. I was too shy and I thought that you would reject me. But I thought that right now, is the best time. Will you date me?"

Your eyes widened as you listened to the speech. You jumped on Aoi which made Aoi fall onto the ground, with you on top of him.

"Yes! I love you too!"

Aoi smiled and kissed you gently and made you smile even more.

The park will always be the memorable part of your life.