Part 3

This is the next part flashback is coming, I hope you will read it thank you.

(FLASHBACK)

I'm finishing my make up because we are going somewhere to celebrate the birthday of my brother for the first time because mother is always busy with her work in the hospital as a doctor, we rarely go out to eat outside so I'm very happy and I think my brother Charles is really happy too. After checking if I'm done I go to my brother's room to check on him.

"Charles are you ready?"

"Yes Audrey, let's go."

Dad is already waiting for us when we got down. Dad said that we are just going to wait for mom in the mall. We hopped in the car and we go to a luxury restaurant, I feel like dad is also excited to see us going out with mom because of her hectic schedule it is not possible for us to do it on a monthly or weekly basis. Dad bought a bouquet of flower to surprise mom.

On our way to the restaurant I noticed that Dad became gloomy and sad all of a sudden.

"Dad what happened?" I asked

"Your mom couldn't make it now because she has many patients in the hospital. She can't go. Let's just cancel our reservation and go home. I'm just going to cook our dinner. Okay?"

"But... okay dad."

When I hear what Dad said, my heart broke into pieces. She can't even choose us over her job. I understand that it's her job but for once I expect that she's just going leave work just for Charles birthday. Dad called the restaurant and cancels our reservation.

While talking to the phone, He didn't see the bus coming on our way. It's already late when he realized it. Dad tried to control the car but it's too late we end up in an electric post real quick. The last thing I remembered is that it's all because of mother.

I woke up in the hospital, feeling the pain in my head and body and also my heart. When I open my eyes mom is the first person I saw. She's crying I don't know why.

"Where's dad and Charles?"

"Audrey..." she realized that I'm already awake and she tried to wife her tears to prevent me from noticing it but it's too late I already saw it

"What? Where are they tell me?"

"Audrey...Please stay calm you are not yet okay. Just rest please"

"Where are they mom? Please tell me, Please." I said

"Audrey...I'm sorry they're dead."

Then again she started crying. I don't know how should I react. My heart broke in to million pieces. All I can think is that I'm mad, I don't know if I should blame someone but I am really mad because its moms fault.

"Why? You can't save them? Why? You are busy here saving others life while you can't even save your own family. Why mom? Why?" I said histericaly

"It's all your fault mom. You disappoint us. You let dad down you let Charles down. I can't forgive you"

That's the last thing I said to mom. She didn't respond on all the things I said she's just crying while I'm here sinking to the deepest debts of the sea crying, wishing that I could turn back time and change the outcome or maybe I should died as well. The days I stayed in the hospital is the most miserable days of my life. I didn't even talked to mom, I didn't eat what she gave to me, I didn't even want to see her. I'm really broken, I think I'm all alone now. No dad, no Charles and no mom.

When I got home after a week Mom wants Charles and dad to be cremated but I refuse I said no because I want to still visit them and to feel that they are still here. Days past, Months past, Years past and my life become miserable as I think I am. I still didn't talk to mom since the last time. My heart is full of hatred every time I see her get back to her own life like nothings happen, while I'm here left alone with my memories. She tried to talk to me, she tried to act as if there is no problem between us but I know there is a problem so she shouldn't do that. She should also stop acting like she cared for me because I know she's just bothered. She's still busy with her work while I stopped school because I think I'm still not ready to continue my life the way it is. She's going home late and go to work early. I am left in the house doing nothing like I think my life already stopped. Sometimes I think of killing my own life, but I know dad will be mad and Charles will be sad. I cried every night thinking what happen and sleeping late.

One time my auntie visited us in our house. For the first time after daddy died I felt that someone is still there for me, that someone is still caring for me. She said to me that I should move on with my life and just forget what happened. I know I can never forget what happened but I'll try. She told me that I should go to school again so I can find new friends to hangout with. So I followed what she said and I enrolled myself in a new school. At first it was really hard to cope after a long heartbreak but eventually I found a new friends who I can share my problems with. They help me become happy not fully but at least I learned to enjoy myself again. We go out, we go to party drinking, go shopping. While mom and I are still the same She's trying but I finally decided to close the door between us. We talked again but only when I need money. She's contented with it because she know that I'm still mad with her.