#16 Mitchell Stephens - London Knights (3)

Requested by freefaller244

You took in a deep breath and knocked on yoi boyfriend's front door. He invited you over so you could meet his dad. The door opened a few seconds later and Mitchell stood there smiling.

"Hey Kaitlyn," Mitchell said and hugged you before holding the door open for you. You walked in and saw his house was empty.

"Where's your family?" you asked.

"They're running a bit late. They should be here in a half hour or so," Mitchell said and walked into the kitchen, you following him.

"Need help with anything?" you asked.

"I think I got it," Mitchell said, opening the oven door and pulling out a meatloaf. It smelled so good.

"You can go in the living room, I'll be out there soon," Mitchell said. You nodded and sat down on the couch. Highlights of the London Knights game was on. Soon there was a knock on the door, causing you to jump. Mitchell came out and opened it. A girl walked in and behind her was Mitchell's dad. You gulped. He looked right at you.

"So is this Kaitlyn?" he asked.

Mitchell nodded, "this is my dad and my younger sister Hannah."

"It's nice to meet you guys," you said.

"You too."

"Where's mom?" Mitchell asked.

"She was called into work while on our way here so that's why we're late," his dad explained. They sat down and they all visited until dinner was ready.

After dinner they all went back to the living room and talked while watching more of the London Knights highlights.

***

"Well it was nice meeting you Kaitlyn," Mitchell's dad said before he walked out the front door.

"It was nice meeting you too," you replied, then turned to Mitchell, "that went a lot better than I thought it would."

"I could've told you it was gonna be fine," Mitchell said. You nodded. You two watched movies for the rest of the night before you fell asleep.