#24 Artemi Panarin - Chicago Blackhawks (2)

A/n
Requested by @DeannaLyn hope you like it. I did my best with broken English when Artemi's parents were speaking English, I hope it's OK.

A- So I asked my parents and they said you could coke with me back to Russia so you can meet them. Want to?

D- Yes! I'd love too!

A- Good. Pack for a week. I'll be there at 4 in the morning to get you

D- OK, see you soon

A- See you soon, I love you

D- I love you too

You set your phone down on the nightstand. It was currently eight in the evening. You grabbed a large suitcase from your closet and set in on your bed. You grabbed your pajamas and took a quick shower. You set out an outfit for tomorrow before starting to pack. By the time you were done packing it was almost 12 in the morning. You would only have a few hours to sleep. It was OK because you knew you could go to sleep on the plane. You went to sleep.

You groaned when you heard your alarm clock go off. You hit the snooze button and got up. Three in the morning was definitely way too early to get up. You took a quick shower and got on the clothes you laid out yesterday. As you were finishing your makeup there was a knock on the door. You quickly put it away and opened the door.

"Hi Deanna," Artemi said with a smile.

"Hey," you said groggily and rubbed the sleep from your eyes. You went upstairs to get your suitcase and came back down.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"Yea." He took your suitcase and put it in the trunk. He got in on the driver's side and you got in on he passenger's side. You leaned your head against the door and closed your eyes, falling asleep.

"Hey, we're here," Artemi said, shaking you awake. You looked out the window an saw you two we're at the airport. You both got out and grabbed your bags. You went inside and Artemi got your tickets. You set your bags at the suitcase drop off and sat down on a bench, waiting for the announcer to announce your plane was boarding.

After what felt like forever, the announcer finally announced that your plane was boarding. You got up and boarded the plane. You got to your seats and sat down. At least there's no screaming kids on the flight, you thought to yourself. You let out a yawn and put on your ear buds. The Judge by Twenty One Pilots started playing. You laid your head on Artemi's shoulder and closed your eyes, falling asleep.

"Hey wake up, the plane's landing in 10 minutes," Artemi said, shaking your shoulder gently.

"We're here?" you asked, blinking the tiredness from your eyes. He nodded. After you two got off the plane you went to the bag pick up and got your bags. You left the airport and drove to Artemi's parents' house. You've never net his parents before, you hoped they would like you.

When you got there Artemi knocked on the door and a woman answered it. She smiled and hugged him. Then they started talking in Russian. You stood there completely confused. Then the woman turned to you.

"You must be Artemi girlfriend, no?" she asked you in a thick Russian accent.

"Yes, I'm Deanna."

"It nice to meet you. I Artemi mother," she said.

"It's nice to meet you too." At least his mom knows English, even though it's broken, you thought to yourself. She turned around and yelled something in Russian, and a deeper Russian voice yelled back. A man came down and greeted Artemi, and gave him a hug. His mom said something to him in Russian and he replied. That had to be his dad.

"Good to meet you Deanna," he said.

"It's good to meet you too," you replied.

"Come inside, both of you,"Mr. Panarin said. You all walked back inside and sat down on the couch. You all talked for a while before going into the kitchen for dinner. After that you went out into the living took and watched TV, even though you couldn't understand any of it because it was all in Russian. After that they took you to a spare bedroom and you got ready for bed. You went through your social media before putting it on the charger and laying down for the night. You knew you we're going to have a great time while you're here.