Naruto| Trapped

You were perched in a tree, awaiting the boy Orochimaru sent you to kill, or keep away from Sasuke. You caught a glimpse of his spiky hair, you were ready to use your ultimate plan. You had set up trap after trap knowing that it would be difficult to capture him with how much Orochimaru talks about his ability. You knew he'd see the first trap and avoid it but you set up a chain reaction of traps that would go off after that one. You waited on the branch watching him waiting for your plan to spring into action.

You watched him as he stepped in the middle of a loop, and before you knew it all of your traps went off one by one before they stopped with a net that canceled out all chakra control and made the victim immobile. The net landed just adjacent to where Naruto hung. He walked right into the easiest trap ever to avoid. He swung back and forth attempting to get himself out. You jumped down from your tree branch and landed in front of him, your hands on your hips.

"I highly doubt you'll be able to get out of that."

He looked at you questionably.
Stopping his attempts to break free, his hands hanging above his head.

"What makes you say that?"

You smirked as you walked forward, poking his head making him swing back and forth.

"You fell for the easiest trap in the book."

"What if I meant to fall for it?"

"As if. You should've seen the look on your face it was priceless."

"Let me out and I'll make you a deal"

You chuckle a little as you back up, he was dumb, but you had to admit, he wasn't ugly that's for sure. (A/n: practically meaning that you thought he was attractive)

"I don't do deals"

"Please"

You sighed as you took a shuriken star and tossed it at the rope holding him up. He feel to the ground with a thud as his head was the first thing to come into contact with the dirt. He sat up rubbing his head.

"That hurt, wasn't there another less painful way to get me down?"

"Yes, but I have to suffer the wrath of Orochimaru now, so it was worth it."

You jumped back to your branch and stared down at him.

"Continue your journey and I'll see you soon."

He looked up at you, a gleam in his eye and he smiled. This will be fun.

Hey it's me. If you have an idea for a one shot just message me and I'll write (aka: requests are open....still.....because they've never been closed.....)