01:11

Skye's POV

i was crying my eyes out. it was all my fault that Meadow was in this situation. the others were fine, considering that the back of the car only hit most of the passenger seat door. i didn't care that my car had large dents in it. i was just so worried and mad at myself for hurting Meadow. i put her in a fucking coma! i'm a terrible friend.

i felt someone rubbing back as i cried in the waiting room. i assumed it was Charli. i didn't have the guts to go in Meadow's room so Charli stayed out here with me. i kept on debating whether or not to go in but then i would remember that this is all my fault and i shouldn't see her.

the boys came, or well most of them. it was currently just Matt, Nash, Hayes, Taylor, Aaron, the Jack's, and Shawn. Carter couldn't make it for some reason. to make the situation even worse, Shawn wouldn't talk to me since i told him about the kiss, that meant nothing. i wanna be with Shawn and only Shawn. but i'm stupid and screw everything up. i might lose my best friend and i'm probably going to lose my boyfriend as well. all i wanted was to be cuddled up with Shawn drinking hot chocolate while texting Meadow. i can't have those things. i wish i was the one in a coma.

my cries died down a bit and my lip stopped quivering. i just leaned back into my chair with my hands over my face. Charli and Atlas told me they are going to see her and i nodded. the boys were in her room as well. so it was just me. someone walked out moments later. i peeked through my fingers to see who it was. Shawn. i sunk further into my chair.

the tears built up again and no matter how hard i tried to fight them, they started to spill out of my eyes. i started to sob. i was an ugly mess. i felt someone slip into the chair next to mine and pull me in for a hug. i cried into their chest and i soon stopped for a bit. i realized who was hugging me because of their scent. i figured it was Shawn. but why would he want to comfort me? i ruined everything. 

"shh, it's okay," Shawn said.

"i'm a terrible person. i ruined our relationship and my friendship," i said into his chest.

"you didn't ruin anything. Meadow's strong and will come out of the coma. you and i will be fine. you said it was just a kiss and meant nothing right?" he asked me. i nodded. "then it's all okay," he said to me.

i looked up at him at him and said the words i haven't said to anyone before, "i love you." we kissed each other passionately and full of lust. i loved Shawn and i want the whole world to know it.

***

(i just wanted to show how strong their relationship is)

vote, comment, share, and all that shit