27

"Kian.." i hear myself say, silently yet loud enough so that he can hear me.

"Yes?" he said, he was already close to the door, about ready to leave

"I don't know what to think of us anymore. I don't know if I even want it."

he stayed silent and looked distraught, he gave me a light smile 

"We can talk later, don't make up your mind that quickly..Please." he then waved and left. 

I thought to myself, he actually has the audacity to tell me to not my up my mind "quickly," who does he think he is? my dad? ugh. 

I tried to move on and distract myself before i made myself even more upset. I ended up falling asleep while watching my favorite show, Friends. 

-- KIAN --

In my head, I was thinking..Woah, I need to get out of here. She obviously wants nothing to deal with me. She made it loud and clea-

"Kian.." I heard her light voice say

I suddenly had hope

"Yes?" I replied, almost out of the room, thankfully she caught me in time

She took a while to respond but then finally, she said the words i never wanted her to say 

"I don't know what to think of us anymore. I don't know if I even want it."

Fuck, she's breaking my heart left and right. But, I don't blame her. I didn't know what to say. I stood there like an idiot and finally replied

"We can talk later, don't make up your mind that quickly..Please."

I somehow make it worse for myself, everytime. I could tell by the look on her face that she was pissed, so i decided to leave.

I didn't know where to go, so I went home and tried to relax...But how can i? When the girl i love, with all my heart, says she doesn't know if she wants me. or wants an us. 

By this point, I was getting angry. Angry at myself for fucking it all up. I know she will never wanna be with me. I just know.

I came to the conclusion that she deserves better than me. I'd probably would never be able to give her what she wanted, and she's too good for me. 

As much as it hurt, I had to face reality. I love her, and I know deep down she loves me..But we just aren't meant for each other, and thats the sad truth.

I knew what I had to do. And it wasn't going to be easy.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Holy shit! First of all, Happy new year to you all. Ive been so busy but i finally updated! I can't promise anything but I will try to have the next chapters out asap! This book is coming to an end, soon so thank you all for reading it. 

Always feel free to add me on snap or even instagram! @/sighrosee 

Greetings,

          Rosemary