Run

One...Two...Three...

One...Two...Three...

It feels like I've been running in circles I could have sworn I passed that sign that said Lakeside seven times now. My Legs are like jello and my heart is beating out of my chest. I take a second to look behind me to see that the horde of the undead is gone.

As I walked further down the road I began to hear engines in the distance. Almost as if in an instance I began to feel sick... It felt like my world was spinning. I stumbled a bit before collapsing onto the scalding asphalt.

******

When I woke up I felt someone's fingers pressed to my neck and heard muffled voices.

I tried to open my eyes but everything hurt and I could barely speak.

I felt myself being lifted off the ground by someone. 

"Oh god I'm being kidnapped"  I thought.

"Pl-...Plea-..." I struggled to say as I tried to get away.

My captor didn't seem to be phased by my attempts they only stopped for a moment to readjust me. 

"It's gonna be okay." They whispered softly. 

I soon felt the grasp of unconsciousness pulling me back in to another comatose state as I went limp in their arms.

******

When I woke up the sky was full of stars and...moving. I was laying in the back of the cab of a truck. There was a man and a women. 

"Hey Warren pull over I gotta take a leak." A man yelled from the cab window.

******

So sorry it's short but honestly I've re-written this like 4 times now. Also sorry it's late. I was hella busy yesterday. But I'd love feedback. Tell me what I'm doing right, Tell me what I'm fucking up. Send in your ideas for a chance to help co-write and credit in the chapter(s)

Bye Bye til next time my Babies 

-Kelly