Chapter 18

Carlito's POV

Cant believe Alex for this shit...gonna sit there knowing I like him and some shit and go out with a Rivera instead of me??? Man thats some ghetto bullshit. I mean dont get me wrong hazu is fine and all but I asked first and he just gonna go out with Hazu??? I'm done. I grabbed all of my shit and drove over to where Jack is ....about to tell him where Mikey is and make sure the Riveras die and go to Hell ....then I can have Alex all to my luscious self. You go Carlito José Dejesús Lopéz.😂😂 

Michael's POV

I can't believe that Sarah and her brother can read minds!!! that shit is crazy bruh!! Anyway I'm on the couch with Sarah, Hazu and his nigga Alex watching some crazy ass movie name Jason X. This big nigga just froze this white girls face and smashed it. Nigga just straight killing people once he is Alive??? No thank you for saving your ass after you was frozen in a damn freezer for mad long? shit crazy like I said. I was kinda getting bored with the movie so I decided to mess with bae. I started placing small kisses on her neck knowing it will drive her crazy. " Mikey what are you doing?" She whispered to me trying to stop me from kissing her anymore. " I want you...Now." I said hotly and she stared at me biting her lip. " babe come on I wanna watch the movie....when the movie is done you can have me all night." she whispered trying to change my mind but i'm not having it.

" I'm not finna wait until this movie is done, when daddy say he needs some of mommy's loving, he needs some of mommy's loving." I said and she looked at me crazily. " boy I said no and I mean no. " she said and I gave her a look before standing up and grabbing her, throwing her over my shoulder. " AHHHH SHIT MICHAEL PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!!" She yelled and hazu and Alex just sat there and laughed at her. " yeah Michael take her upstairs  and show her whose boss." Hazu said and I was shocked that her said that but I threw my free hand up and did as i was told. I went upstairs and threw her on the bed before running to the door and locking it.

" Michael i'm kill you for that!" she said and I smirked evilly at her. " You know you want me." I said sexually.  I walked over to the drawer and grabbed two sets of handcuffs. Then walked over to Sarah, picked her and threw her on her stomach and handcuffed and wrist to the headboard. " Michael what the hell are you doing let me-" Before she can even say anymore, I kissed her sloppily but passionately and she moaned. " calm down baby......I'm put it down on you real good." I said before ripping all her clothes off and taking off mine. Now i'm standing here naked, hard and aroused. Ohhh I'm about to tear this pussy up. Yasss God. I got behind her and made her get on her knees. I laid her down and made her back arch. 

before laying on my stomach behind her, eating her pussy. " UGHHH!! FUCK!!! BABY YESSSS RIGHT THERE!!!" she screamed and I smirked.  I licked her her up and down before sticking my tongue deep in her walls. " BABY!!!! GODDD!!!" she screamed again and I smacked her ass hard. " you like that shit don't you." I asked Hotly and she moaned out loud. " yess mikey yess." She whimpered and I smiled.

"be prepared for this dick baby."

chapter 19 next