The truth

My name is Rachel and I am almost 18 years old and this is my life.
High School Senior year from what I know my life was about to get better or worse but lucky me I am always trying to make it better.
There was my best friend Liam,he's always there for me when I need help.One day my big sister Mary boyfriend broke up with her because he said he never love her  and she was crushed.

Liam and I tried to make her happy it worked, till she said "You are so lucky you don't have a boyfriend but I remembered the words you told me."And then she said what I said a long time ago,"I will never let anyone broke my heart and will never ever have a boyfriend or get marry!" Me and Mary laughed,as I watched Liam in a sad face."what's the matter Liam?" I asked "Just thinking about the science project mark I might get, the results are coming out today,well see ya later"he said walking off.

But i knew that Liam got his mark already, something was totally strange and I needed to find out what going on.Next day I looked for Liam but there was no sign of him.
Suddenly I saw Liam kissing another girl behind the rose bushes,my pulse began to beat as fast as a car,I had no idea what was happening to me and I begun to cry and ran to the girls washroom.For the first time in history I think I like Liam my best friend and seeing him with another girl makes me feel hurt and loss. Two weeks past and I never talk to Liam about any thing.There is more things in life than a boy or money.
"Hey, are you avoiding me?"said Liam I said no!! but I know he knows I am."Are you hurt seeing me be happy with other girls?" he said softly, I reply "yes....I mean no…"
"I am inlove with you rose!" Liam said sweetly to me holding my hand gentlely. Before I could say something he kissed me.I slowly break away from the kiss knowing that liam as a girl. "What's wrong babe?" said liam. "What about that girl? "I reply. "She was dared to kiss me"he said I look are him confused but then he keep say things about him being captain of the boys swimming team and blah blah blah..

I'm sorry for any errors
Next chapter gonna be boring
Haven't update in a while
Been busy with school 😊