#BeautyandtheBeast

They want me to write about beauty? Here it goes...

Beauty, to me, isn't about kindness, or grace. Let's be real, don't we want to kick someone for revenge sometimes? Yeah, we were all told that kindness or grace is pretty good to have, and it probably is. But beauty goes deeper than that.

Beauty is about doing about what you want to be doing, knowing and liking what you're doing, and not giving a penny's worth about other people's opinions about what you're doing. Don't let society define what you want to be doing. If you want to have purple hair? Go ahead and dye it! Don't know your mother language that well? At least you're better in another language! Have a British accent and you're not even from there? You can startle other people! If you want that path in your life, go ahead! No one's supposed to stop you, and make sure no one can.

You see, sticking out is beautiful. Because Belle was a bookworm and isn't exactly pink and dresses, Gaston wanted her hand in marriage, instead of all the 'rabbits', as he puts it. Bella could have the envied Gaston, yet her heart was with the Beast.

Beauty is also sticking up for what you wish for. Belle still came back to the Beast even though he chances of him surviving Gaston's pistol are slim, and guess what? They had a happy ending! Because if you do what you want, stick up for what you want, someone's going to fall for you. Because nobody's falling for bland wallpaper, are they? Gaston didn't want anything to do with the three women in the movie, because he barely notices them at all. So be who you are. It's not against the law!

*^*

And now about me? I'm flattered... Okay.

I'm an old-fashioned girl. I prefer books over electronics, but I still use them. I'll rather aim for the stars and go to America for college like everyone else before me, even though everyone else wants nothing to do over there. I want to aim high, because if I miss, at least I'll land in a decent place.

I want to travel all over the world instead of settling down. I want to see everything and everyone, and make worthwhile friends. I would like to live to an old rope age, so I could be that trustworthy old woman but still lets the kids watch horror movies because it's educational.

I want to love to see cars fly, and if I had to die at a young age, o hope it'll be a spell-tacular BOOM.

*^*

Yes, I do know that only UK residents can enter this, but since you stayed long enough to see this, I'll think you've enjoyed this. ;)