chapter 3 the other guy

-Time skip to 2 days in Minecraft (equal to 40 minutes in real time)-

You finally wake up from your beauty sleep, yawning and stretching. You slowly open your eyes and notice a small table next to you with scrambled eggs and bacon, served with apple juice, and a note next to the tray. Curious, you pick up the note and read it. "You must be hungry, so make sure to eat before heading out. I also left you some equipment in the chest by the door." ~Herobrine

You can't help but feel more than surprised. You didn't expect Herobrine to be that type, but for some reason, you still feel rather uneasy about him. Either way, you stuff yourself up from the delicious breakfast (although it was night time). You then get up from the bed, and notice you no longer have any gauze and bandages wrapped around you, and you are back to wearing your black Minecraft t-shirt (now with a small hole on the right side), and your shorts. 'He probably saw me naked... again...' you think to yourself blushing madly. "No matter! I feel brand new again! Feels GOOD not to be in so much pain!" you think outloud while jumping around like a silly little girl. "Time to freshen up!" You go to the bathroom and bathe yourself in medium-hot water, and wash your (H/C) hair. You notice a razor sitting on the vanity counter, and you reach out to it. "These legs need some serious shaving!" You proceed to groom yourself.

-Time skip a little forward-

Your legs are now very smooth to the touch. You then feel somewhat uncomfortable 'down there', so you thought "Heck, why not?" and you shave it off entirely, feeling super smooth. You are finally done with the bath, and you drain the water. You then turn on the shower to rinse out the remaining dirt off of your body. "Ah, can't forget the area under my arms..." and you shave both smoothly. You are now finally done pampering and freshening up yourself (including brushing your teeth, and drying your (H/C) hair out). ((What's up with all this attention to yourself? ;P ))

You then walk out of the bathroom past the bed only to notice 2 peculiar items on the bed - a short black skirt and a thong - a black and red one at that. You couldn't help but blush angrily at the whole idea of wearing such things, but you have no other piece of clean undergarments, since your other one is already, well, dirty worn. You hide back in the bathroom, and change your clothes, except for your black t-shirt, which seemed the ONLY piece of clothing was washed.

"This is the most embarrassing thing I've ever worn in my entire life..." you pout, face looking reddish, but slowly subsiding. You finally decide to ready yourself, and check the chest Herobrine left you. Inside you find a diamond helmet in the shape of a tiara. "I don't remember diamond helmets looking like this before..." you think to yourself as you put it on your head. You also find a diamond chestplate, perfectly designed to fit your breasts (you blush again), also you find diamond skirt pants, and some diamond hi-heels boots. You dress up completely, and take the rest of the stuff, including a diamond sword, a diamond pickaxe and several pieces of steak, plus 2 stacks of torches and 1 clock and to help you keep track of time. The sun finally rises up over the horizon, indicating it's safe to finally go out. You finally step out, closing the door behind you. You look around the surrounding area looking for 'that familiar face', but you don't see him anywhere. "So much for an adventure together", you sigh.

'He's probably busy... haunting other players...' you shiver for a moment at the possible thought, but then shrug it off. "Oh well, no reason I can't have an adventure of my own! I play by myself most of the time anyways, and I already know the basics of survival!" you hum cheerfully as you set off for your adventure.

-Time skip to 3 days in Minecraft (equal to 1 hour in real time)-

You explored a few caves, collected several iron ores, a few redstones, some lumps of coal, a few pieces of lapis lazuli, but no diamonds on your own yet. This whole exploring and fighting endless mods had considerably damaged your whole diamond armor set. You broke your diamond pickaxe from all the mining, and your diamond sword was about to break soon.