chapter 11 his haunting past

-Back to your POV-

You wake up to a somewhat brighter room with the rays of sunlight now slowly peering through the window. As you try to rub your sleepy eyes, you feel a strong arm wrap around you slightly tighter. You flinch briefly, not remembering at the time you fell asleep in Herobrine's bed, until you hear that familiar gruff voice. "Good morning." He whispers in your ear. "Aah... Good morning..." You reply whispering, and blushing lightly. "I see you are still shy." He chuckles. You pout and turn your head away from him, remaining quiet for a moment, until you break the awkward silence. "Say... Herobrine..." you mumble.

"Yes?" He raises an eyebrow curious.

"We've been together for a while now, and in bed a few times too, and you have seen me naked more than once... Why haven't you taken me yet?" You ask blushing bright red all embarrassed.

Hero's serious look turns into a sudden warm smile. "Because you don't want me to yet. You are not mentally prepared either." He replies.

Your eyes widen is surprise. You never expected him to say such things. "But you are Herobrine! You take anything by force whenever you want to!" You answer still in shock.

His smile now turns into a wicked grin. "Oh? So you WANT me to take you after all?" He licks his lips and sharp teeth as he crawls on top of you, pressing down his weight on you and pins you against the bed.

"Ah...! W-wait!" You stutter quickly, placing your hands on his chest trying to hold back his weight over you. "On s-second thought... I t-think I'll... w-wait...", you reply trembling.

"Heh, I knew you weren't ready. It was only a tease." He chuckles as he moves back away from you, and sits up on the bed. "But don't keep tempting me like that. I don't think I'll be able to stop myself next time." He grins evilly as he winks at you.

You quickly hide under the bed sheets and cover your blushing face, until you remembered the reason why you walked into his room the first time. "Oh.. um... hey Herobrine..."

"Hmm?" He mumbles as he waits your response.

"I don't have any clean clothes anymore... That's the reason why I sneaked into your room last night." You blush embarrassed. "I was hoping you had some clothes you could lend me."

"Ah, so that's why." He chuckles sorta loudly. "Why didn't you say so in the first place?"

"Wha- because you cut me off when I tried to explain!" You pout upset.

Herobrine laughs at your behavior. "Hah! True -- and I did it purposely too." He winks at you. "And I already knew you ran out of clean clothes and you'd come to my room looking for some I could spare you." He smirks sinisterly at you.

Your eyes widen in shock. "You lured me into your room purposely?!"

"I'm guilty as charged!" He laughs for his successful little trap/prank of sorts.

You remain quiet as you are still very upset, but then an idea popped into your head, and you try your best to keep your mind clear so he can't read your thoughts. You slowly get back up from the bed, and drag with you the bed sheets, keeping your body covered. "So can I please have some clothes now?"

"Ah... sure. I guess I had enough fun for now. But there's not much I can provide. As you already know, my clothes... will be a little too big for you." He walks over to his wardrobe as he covers his waist down with a towel. You wait patiently until you see him pull out one of his large teal shirts and a belt. As he turns around, you swiftly swing your hand to slap him and catch him off guard, but he quickly grabs your arm and pulls you closer to him. "Ah-!" You flinch, and try to break free, but it's useless.