Q + A

Hello all you lovely people! So me and PALOOMZ from the feely feels are fans of the band Gorillaz. So here is a story all about how you and 2-D fell in love.

-DANZ
—————

Your POV

I woke up at 8:39 in the morning, too early for me. I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to get ready and do a YouTube video since I just hit 30 million subscribers! I got a lot of notifications on all my social medias about my subscribers.

I went to the bathroom and put Feels Good Inc in my phone because taking a bath feels good and the title fits perfectly.  Once the song ended I got out of the bath and got ready.  I was feeling real sweet today so I decided to put on my shark earrings (sorry if you don't have pierced ears) and my pastel pink sweater.

Once I got ready, I turned in my camera and started recording.

2-D's POV:

I got up at 11:09 in the morning and as usual checked my phone. I got a notification that (Y/N) aka: (YouTube name) uploaded a q and a video just now. I got excited and clicked right away. I love her, she's my favorite YouTuber.

"Hello you lovely creatures!" She greeted like always. "I just hit 30 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!" She screamed. "So I'm gonna do a Q + A for you guys." She continued. She answered some basic questions like 'where are you from' and some complicated ones like 'do you want children and how would you name them' but one question caught my eye.  Someone asked what was her favorite band, and she said Gorillaz!

(What happened in the video)

"What is your favorite band? Well, tbh, I LOVE Gorillaz! They are my favorite band of all times." She said

I really cannot believe she loves us! I need to tell the rest of the band about this so we can tour where she lives, which is in U.S.A.

Time skip to meet up:

"Guys." I said.
"What is it 2-D?" Asked Murdoc while playing the bass.
"I say we tour in the U.S.A." I suggested.
"Sounds good." Said Noodle
"Yeah ok." Said Russel
"Fine then." Said Murdoc. "We tour in the U.S.A." He added. I'm looking forward in seeing her in Florida which is where she lives. Maybe we can send her some VIP passes in the mail. I already know her p.o box because she puts it in the description in every video.

A month later

Your POV

The Gorillaz are gonna tour in the U.S and I'm so excited! I got in my computer and found out that the tickets for their show on Florida are sold out! FUCK!

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY KIDDING ME?!" I screamed.

Two days later, I got mail delivered to my house. There was two big boxes and four small ones. The big ones were fan mail, but I only asked for three online shopping boxes. So what was the other one? I opened that one first because the curiosity was killing me. There was a letter inside and another box but black. I read the letter and it said this.

Hey (Y/N).

  Hey I watch your videos and I remember that when you hit 30 mil subs last month, you mentioned you loved the Gorillaz in your q and a. The tickets for out concert on Florida are sold out, so I got you VIP passes.

        Hope you enjoy them
        2-D (just pretend 2-D's sign is here)

I'm gonna faint, is this serious? I opened the black box and it was serious! A VIP pass! Wait. Does this mean that 2-D watches my videos? AWSOME! I'm going to the Gorillaz concert and thank them for this!