Date?

(Y/N)'s POV

A week has passed since the concert and 2-D and I have been talking a lot. We released that we have a lot in common. We both hate whales, and we think that Murdoc is a frikin perv. On Saturday, we were talking by fave time and he asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with him. They were staying for 3 months in America. Si I OF COURSE accepted the offer, and went to the movies with him to see Zombieland.

2-D's POV

I finally got the courage to ask her out. I'm so glad she accepted. So we decided that we were going to go to see Zombieland on Friday. Then Friday came and I was going to pick her up.

I ringed on her door bell in her apartment, and when she opened the door, she had ripped black jeans, a grey t-shirt, and her hair was loose. I'm not gonna lie, she looked beautiful in casual clothes. So along the way we started talking about my eyes.
"How did you get your eyes like that?" She asked
"Oh, when Murdoc ran over me on the store, he sent me in a coma. Then he ran over me again, and got me free of the coma. But my eye blood vessels broke, and now my eyes are filled with blood. "
"Ohu! That must hurt. One time I broke my foot and I had to get a screw attached to my bone because part of my ankle's bone popped out." She said.
"That's unfortunate. How did it feel?" I asked
"It was a pain in the butt." She replied.

Then we arrived at the movie theater. We bought popcorn and some drinks, then we got to the screening room. We got really good places at the back so nobody could see us. She got scared a couple of times and she jumped a little. I new that she was so scared, she didn't looked pleased on the phone when I brought the movie up. So I just hugged her. I kind of think that I made her feel safe. After the movie ended, I had to drop her back in her apartment.

"I had fun tonight " she said.
"Me too." I said, "We should do something like this again someday." I added
"Yeah, we should." She stated. "Well I should be getting inside." She added. She hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight, 2-D." She waved by her doorstep. "Goodnight, (Y/N)!" I waved. I almost collapsed from what happened.

(Y/N)'s POV

This night was awesome! I still can't believe 2-D hugged me in the scary parts. I also can't believe that I kissed his cheek. But I think he liked it because he blushed a little. Wait, he blushed when I kissed his cheek. That could mean two things, one, he wasn't expecting that, or two, he has a crush on me. WHAT AM I THINKING?! He can't possibly have a crush on a dumb, fat, ugly, looser like me. I really need to go to bed now, having another anxiety attack. Before I went to bed, 2-D asked if he could come and hang out in my apartment, and I said yes. Well, I really need to sleep, or I'll have a bigger anxiety attack.