1

Ok this is weird but whatever. Well ever since I was 10 I felt like I was able to read people's mind. Crazy right? Well I never told anyone before, not mom,dad,sister or best friend. They wouldn't believe me. I mean would you? Well listen now I'm 18 and it's gotten worse. Whenever I'm close to someone, I know exactly what their thinking. To make sure I'll ask them something they were thinking and they always agree and hit me with "how you know?" I just laugh it off. I'm always right though. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. I have to be close to them though, like they have to be standing next to me. Once they walk away, I lose them. I hate getting into people minds. I'm not gone lie, sometimes I love it. I love it when it comes to boys because I always find out if they really feeling me or not.
I had my cosmetology license. I did hair at my mothers shop and I also did nails home on the side. I made good money to be 18. I worked when I want. I had a few faithful clients which was awesome.
I just finished this girl hair. I gave her a sew in bob. The colors she picked out was ugly as fuck on her but the style was just gorgeous. Of course it would be, I did it! Mom been doing hair all her life so she taught my sister and I when we were about five. Our hair stayed done. I started doing my own hair in middle school. I twirled my client around in the chair so she could see herself. Pretty girl but this color was a no. She smiled. "Love it, thanks" she said. I paused for a second to see what she really was thinking. ''Damn she hooked me up,can't wait for my boo to see this...this color is a little bit too much though but it'll work." I laughed. Didn't mean to but I did. Anyway she gave me a nice tip.
I learned how to do nails in school. I liked my nails short and natural but they were always bomb. I always hooked some of my homegirls up for a nice price.
"Hey, let's go out to eat tonight girls?" Mom said.
"Out where?" Said Shona (sister)
"Let's go Outback" I said.
"Oh lawd Mya, we tired of going there baby girl" Mom said.
"Red Lobster" Dad walked in saying.
Mom and Dad been married for 25 years.
"Where you coming from?" She asked him.
"My brothers"
"Oh ok, well Red Lobster it is" she said.
We closed up the shop and headed to Red Lobsters.
"Hi, I'm Preston, I will be serving you tonight, let's start off with drinks"
Man Preston was fine.
Even Mom thought so. "If only I was young again, I could probably still get him if I wanted to" she thought.
"He's gay" Mya thought.
"This little nigga" Dad thought.
I was cracking up inside after reading everyone's mind about Preston. Let's see what's on his mind.
"Please don't order too much, I'm trying to leave on time tonight, I gotta shit and I'm not doing it here"
Damn let me hurry up and order so he can go.