9

My heart was racing. Ebony and I never had a fallout before. This is crazy. It's not even about Jay. It's about her lying. Like why?
I pulled up to her house. Her parents weren't home, good! I got out my car just as fast and rang her her doorbell. She opened it smiling. I punched her right in her ugly ass face. I mean she wasn't ugly but I was heated at the moment so she was ugly to me right now. Anyway she punched me back as I knew she would. All you heard was " Bitch" We fought for a good five minutes. I ended up with a busted lip and she ended up with a black eye.
"What was that all about?" Ebony said all out of breathe. I couldn't help but laugh. "What the fuck is funny?" She screamed.
"What's funny is you running to Jay with lies. What was that all about?" I asked.
She gave me the dumb look.
"That dumb ass Shona" she thought.
"Man that's why you came at my neck? It was nothing serious damn"
"You lying telling him I'm fucking other niggas is not serious?" I asked her.
"I was looking out for you man, I was trying to see where his head was, I'm sorry" she said.
"Bitch fuck you" she thought.
She on this type of time I see. Ima play along for a lil bit and see how it goes.
"Whatever don't let it happen again" I said as we both gave each other a fake hug.
I left her and went to see Jay. I needed a nice fuck.
"That was so good, I needed that" I told him.
He smiled. "I love this girl man" he thought. I looked at him and smiled.
"It gets better each time we do it" he says. I kissed him and we went on to round 2.
I got home around 11pm. I saw these beautiful flowers Dad had brought Mom in the trash. He was sleeping on the couch while she slept in the room. I hate seeing my parents like this. I wish things would get better. I took the flowers out the trash and placed them on the counter. I walked to my room.
"Where are those papers that I left on the counter?" Mom whispered. She scared me. I thought she was sleep.
"Huh?" I played dumb.
"Don't play with me little girl" she said laughing.
"Goodnight Mother" I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.
I woke up to a crazy text from a number that I didn't recognize.
"Your dead Bitch" is exactly what it said. I paid it no mind. Whoever it was wasn't bold enough to call me. It was a texting app number. Whatever!