Chapter 11 (Final)

Baekhyun stared at the bride and groom on the stage. The wedding was going on perfectly. Chanyeol was sipping wine beside him while chatting with Jongdae and Minseok. Sehun and Luhan were also chatting with each other near them.

"How's everything?" Yixing asked Baekhyun.

"Great. Chanyeol's been taking care of me and Taehyung, although Taehyung didn't really gave him much sleep," Baekhyun giggled at the end.

"I'm glad you didn't reject the treatment," Joonmyun said.

"Me too," Baekhyun nodded. "When are you two going to settle down for a family?"

"Well.." Yixing frowned.

"We are too busy to have a child," Joonmyun said.

"Oh," Baekhyun nodded. "But I'm sure Yixing hyung wanted to have a family, don't you?"

Yixing gasped and blushed.

"Really?" Joonmyun asked.

"I.." Yixing mumbled.

"We can make plans," Joonmyun said.

Yixing looked up at him and smiled.

"It's nice to see our friends finally on their way to their happy endings," Baekhyun said. "Kyungsoo and Jongin finally married, Chanyeol and I having a child. Now, we can expect news from you two."

"That's too soon!" Yixing said.

"We might be strict in our duties, but I can be good to you at home if you let me," Joonmyun winked at him.

"Joon-Joonmyun!" Yixing blushed again. Baekhyun laughed at the scene.

"You may kiss the bride!"

Everyone in the ballroom cheered and clapped. Jongin leaned in and kissed Kyungsoo for a long time.

"Reminds me of our wedding, Baek," Chanyeol said.

"Yes," Baekhyun smiled.

"It's nice. Now we can just wait for Sehun and Luhan hyung," Chanyeol glanced over at the two.

"What..?" Sehun asked.

"Don't tease us, Chanyeol!" Luhan said.

"You two are the only ones not married!" Jongdae said.

"You know I am busy and Sehun is still in school right now!" Luhan explained.

"Why don't you two sort it out properly among yourselves? I'm sure something will work out," Baekhyun said.

Sehun sighed.

"Hey! No time for frowns! Keep your smiles up! We are going to party later on!" Jongdae exclaimed.

"Alright," Luhan nodded and held Sehun's hand tightly. Sehun widened his eyes. "Let's plan about our future together soon."

"Hyung," Sehun smiled.

"Now, we'll expect news from you two too," Baekhyun laughed.

◇★◇

The particular room of a noraebang was once again noisy and loud. Drinks and snacks were sprewled all over the table. Jongin was singing his heart out. The reserved people just watched and laughed. Chanyeol joined in to the singing and they made a fool out of themselves. Baekhyun did not warn Chanyeol this time and he wanted to drive instead. Sehun finally allowed himself to drink. The two doctors kept their cool and only consumed the snacks provided.

"Now!" Chanyeol raised up his glass, "This is a toast to Kyungsoo and Jongin's marriage!"

"Oh god, he's drunk," Baekhyun face-palmed.

"We can finally see drunk Chanyeol," Jongin laughed as he raised his glass.

Those that have their own glasses followed.

"To their marriage!" Chanyeol yelled and drank. He poured himself another glass. "And also to Sehun's graduation!"

Baekhyun sighed but laughed. Chanyeol and Jongin continued singing. Kyungsoo was laughing so hard. Suddenly, Jongdae cupped his mouth and ran out of the room, leaving everyone shock.

"What's wrong with him?" Baekhyun asked.

"He hadn't drank anything today," Jongin added.

"Actually..." Minseok smiled and looked at everyone. "We meant to tell everyone that he's pregnant again."

"Oh my god!" Everyone squealed.

A/N: Thank you for reading this short fanfic! It might not be good as I'm quite a sadist 😂 But I gave them a happy ending! I might or might not write a sequel about their life after this. So please don't hope too much 😂 Thank you all! Comments are appreciated!