4. Guilt

3rd person
Guilt. As they stared their hyungs in the eyes, the two youngest of the seven could only feel that. That sickening emotion that twists you insides. The emotion that makes your stomach's fluid swish and swirl inside you. The emotion that you never won't to feel but in some cases you do.

"Are you two feeling better?" The leader of the group asked.

"Ne, Namjoon hyung," Jungkook and V said in unison.

"What'd you do while we were gone?"

"We just rested. We lied in bed and slept, Namjoon hyung," the maknae replied. Well part of the was true. They did lie in bed. And the sort of slept together. So...........hehe

.................................

"Jungkook, sweetie, can you call Taehyung for dinner?" Jin questioned but it hadn't really been a question. If Jungkook were to answer he would have gotten scolded. He was just supposed to do it. So, he trotted towards his boyfriend's room.

"Dinner is ready, hyung." Saying that word to Taehyung had felt so wrong. It left him a sour taste in his mouth. To him, Taehyung would forever be oppa.

"Ahhhh~ Ne~ I'll be right out." Taehyung replied.

....................

"Why are you two boys so quiet? Did something happen?" Yoongi asked while they were muching on their dinner.

"Ani! Aniyo, hyung!" The alien-like boy exclaimed with a mouth full of food.

"Eh. Not that I cared."

................

After eating the seven boys watched some Looney Tunes because...why not? Sylvester had just flown into the wall trying to get Tweety but no one was paying attention. Why? They were arguing on whether Tweety Bird was a boy or a girl... Children. They are children...

"ANI!!!!!! TWEETY BIRD IS A BOY, NAMJOON HYUNG! YOONGI HYUNG AGREES WITH ME!!!!" Taehyung screamed at Rap Monster.

"JIMIN AGREES WITH ME!!!!!!! RIGHT, JIMIN?!?!"

"YEAH!!!!!! TWEETY IS A GIRL!!!"

"WHY DON'T YOU ALL SHUT YOUR TRAPS?!?!" Everything quotes down after Jin's outburst. "Okay. Raise your hand if you think Tweety is a boy." Taehyung and Yoongi's hands are thrown into the air. "Two people. Raise your hand if you think Tweety is a girl." This time, up flies Rap Monster and Jimin's hands. "Now. Raise your hand if you don't care and you think we should just put on some Winx." Jin's hand flies up and he looks around to see no other hands. "Fine. Without the Winx." Two more hands, J-Hope's and Jungkook's, come up. "Okay! In goes Winx!"

"We didn't say yes to Winx!" Jungkook says which Hoseok nods to.

"Well... I crossed my fingers!" And in went the disc to Winx Club.

.........
Okay. Who loved Winx as a kid? Honestly, I still love it! Now I demand you go and watch it. If you don't have it then... Borrow it from a movie store or buy the discs. Trust me, it's the best fucking show ever!!!! Even if you have watched it. Go! Watch it!!!!!!!!!!! Byeeeeeeeeeee