5. Caught by a Horse

J-Hope's POV

It was probably 2am when I heard feet padding along the hallway. I quickly jump out of bed, grab my bat, open my door and go out into the hall. I see Tae's door is open so I peer inside and jump on his bed. Nothing. No one. It's empty. Remembering I saw the person go in the direction of Jungkook's room I leave to go there.  It was almost completely black which means I was lucky to not have tripped on anything.

There was a crack of light, a dim light, coming from the slightly open door. Then there were a few giggles. Probably playing a game or something. Should I be a responsible hyung and tell them it's inappropriate to play games at this hour? Or should I ignore them and go back to bed. Or should I... Yes! I shall!

I go to the door and open it further. I was about to scare the living daylights out of them...but. I..

"I-I uhhhh. We-uh-l-I. Ummm. Yo-toget-uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

3rd Person

Jungkook and Taehyung break apart after hearing someone talking. They both knew they had been caught. They look to the door to see a shOOk Hoseok.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whisper-shouted. "I-We can explain!"

"I...don't think you have to. I think I understand what's happening. How long? Does anyone else know? Do you want me to keep it secret that I know? Have you guys done it? Like it. Have you? What was it like? Who was bottom? Who was to-"

"Hyung! Shhhhhhh! It's been like a week and a half. No one else knows as far as we know. Please keep it a secret. We have. It was amazing. Kook was bottom, I was top. Now, sorry to be disrespectful, shut up and leave us alone!"

"Tae! I'm sorry! It's not everyday your otp canons! Okay! One more question!" Hoseok whispers excitedly.

"Wait. We're your otp?" J-Hope nods at Taehyung's question. "Okay. What's the question?" Tae asks. He picks up Jungkook's nearby water bottle to take a sip when.....

"Any kinks?" Spit take. Choke. Cough. Cough.

Jungkook instantly smirks.

"Well... My dear Taehyung - oppa," he says quietly whispering the oppa, "has an.............oppa kink!"

"So...you call him oppa? Oh my god! Yaaaaasssss!!!! My dream come true! Ya know. In all the fanfics I write about you two, I make it so that Kook calls Tae 'oppa'. Ahhhh. You guys don't relaise how hap-'

"Shut up guys. Some people are trying to sleep. And...go to bed. Why are you guys in my baby's room anyway?" Jin questions the three boys.

"No reason! Sorry. They'll be going now. Won't you?" His boyfriend and friend both nod to Kookie's rhetorical question. "Good! Goodnight, hyungs! Wait! Taehyung hyung! I have to speak to you for a second!"

"Okay!"

Jin leaves to his room while J-Hope lingers outside Jungkook's door, listening in.

"Ne, my Jungkookie?" J-Horse quietly awws.

"Taehyung oppa! Saranghae!" J-Hoe quietly screams.

"Nado Saranghae, my Kookie." Hoesuck quietly dies.

He's literally laying on the floor. He probably needs the ambulance. Then...Taehyung accidentally stands on him.

"Hyung! Are you okay?"

"Haha. I've never been okay when it comes to Vkook."He jumps up and runs back to his room whereas Tae just awkwardly waddles back.

...........
Honestly...I am J-Hope! Who else?
All my J-Hopes!!! Put ya hands up!!!!!!!
Sorry.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee