28 - Jealousy?

Veronica's POV

When we arrive back at the hotel I ring Collins back. He doesn't answer. I try five more times. Nothing. I leave a voicemail on the 6th try. "Hey Collins, please ring me back, something is upsetting you. Love you." I put down the phone and sigh. Nessa rubs my back. "I'm sure he will come around." Nessa smiles.

We order room service, just as Collins rings me. "Collins!" I squeak, pointing to the phone. Nessa gestures did me to answer it. I walk into the bathroom, and pick up the call. "Hey!" I smile. "Hi." Collins answers blandly. "Did I do something today? At the show?" I ask, getting to the point. "No." He says, sighing. "Then what is it?" I ask, staying calm. "Something is up Collins, my dad said you don't even say goodbye, you just looked up and left."  I say, a little more angry. "Why does it matter?" Collins asks, getting angry to. I sit on the edge on the bath, causing my crutches to fall to the floor.

"Because I want to try and help, listen, and care!" I yell. "You don't need to know everything about my life!" Collins screams. My eyes begin to tear up. "I know I don't, I just want to know what is wrong, because I know you, and something is defiantly wrong." I say, trying to calm down. "Okay fine! I am stressed! And I don't want to loose you! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I am about 3000 miles away!" Collins yells, his voice cracking. "Collins.." I say, tears swooping down my face.

"And seeing you sing that song, all happy, made me happy. Then I saw you, with, with that guy, on the screen, he kissed you, and I thought, maybe, ugh. I don't know!" Collins sighs loudly. "Collins.." I ask grinning a little. "Are you Jealous?" I ask, grinning. "No! I don't get jealous." He says firmly. "Whatever you say babe." I smile. "It was Cameron Dallas!" I exclaim. "Oh, he's like your long time..." Collins starts, I can imagine him blushing. He's so cute. "Internet crush, yeah." I finish. "And you don't hear me. He kissed me on the cheek and I screamed, "I know it's Collins." And everyone laughed! I screamed with excitement."

I smile into the phone, Imagining Collins face. "Okay, I'm sorry Veronica. I just don't want you to forget me while you are away!" Collins sighs. I giggle. "Collins, I could never forget you." I smile. "Let's go on a date. Tomorrow night, if you don't have a show." Collins exclaims with excitement hidden in his voice. "Collins, we are 3000 miles apart." I state, frowning. "Well, go on Skype at 7:00, and, don't just wear sweats." He says, I can see him grinning in the back of my mind. "Okay little cléche man." I laugh. "Hey! You don't even know what I have planned!" He grins, and a kissing sound wedges from the phone. "Love you babe." He says. "Love you too."

I exit the bathroom grinning. Nessa runs over to me. "What happened?  She yells, frantic. "He was jealous of Cam." I grin. She laughs. Aaron walks over and puts his hand round her shoulder. "I never miss out on something funny. What's up?" He grins at Nessa. "Collins, was, jealous of, Cameron, Dallas, kissing, Roni on, the cheek!" Nessa says, I between laughs. She flops on themed pulling Aaron with her, and she laughs hysterically. "Someone has lost their marbles." I laugh, watching her giggle.

I hobble over to the couch and sit down, pulling out my phone. I load Twitter and scroll through some of the fan accounts, edits and drawings the viewers created. Our viewers are incredible. I decide to reply to some of the comments on our latest video. I load YouTube, and go to our profile. I have a quick glance up to the subscription box, and look back down at our videos. I look at Nessa, confused, and scroll back up to the subscription box. I scream.

Vanessa's POV

I am laughing uncontrollably on the bed, Aaron tickling me which doesn't help. All of a sudden Roni screams. I sit up in alert. "What?" I ask concerned. "We, have, 5, million, subscribers!" She stutters. "What!" I yell, running over to her. "How, we only hit 2 million like, a month ago!" I scream. "Nessa, what if it's scammed." Roni asks me concerned. I didn't think of that.

We decide to email the YouTube people, to see if they can check for a scam. We won't inform our viewers until everything has been cleared. I hug Roni, she jumps. "What was that for?" She ask, as I pull away. "WhatI can't hug my sister for no reason?" I laugh. She glares at me. "You know what I mean." She laughs. "It was for if the 5 million was real, congratulations." I smile, and we hug again.

We went and brought some groceries yesterday, so I make a chicken salad, and Roni helps as much as she can. My parents and Aaron are watching football in the other room. "Hey Roni?" I ask,cutting the chicken. "Yeah Nessa?" She stops cutting onions and wipes her eyes. I laugh. "When do you think we will move out? And will we move together?" I ask her. Her eyes widen. "I was actually thinking about that too, and I was thinking, maybe we could move out with Aaron and Collins, and flat somewhere, when we get back." Roni says, unsure. "That could work, but I would feel weird." I sigh. Roni nods, and continues to chop the onions.

"We could, and not move to far." I suggest. "Really?" Roni smiles. I nod. "Only if Collins and Aaron do." I smile warmly. Roni nods. "I'm sure Collins will want to be anywhere where Devan isn't, he still is really angry at him." Roni wipes her eyes. "Yeah, I guess." I sigh, I don't know why Devan is so mental! "Is he still trafficking you?" I ask. Roni nods sadly. "I'm sorry, I'm sure he will stop eventually, but he can't find us here, another good reason to move out." I smile, trying to cheer her up.

I flick a bit of tomato at her, and laugh. She gasps and falls of the chair she is on, dramatically. "I've been struck!" She laughs. As I laugh the knife slips out of my fingers and scraps my knuckles. "Ouch!" I coo in my baby voice. "Are you okay?" Roni asks, getting up. "Oh, it's just a flesh wound." I laugh, grabbing a band aide. We both laugh and continue making jokes until the dinner is ready.

A/N sorry about the late chapter! I'll try and post more often! Keep voting and commenting so I know you are enjoying the story xx -zozobear

Ps go check out my Who's Tiger? Story, inspired by Merry_Merrell :)