Part 2

Marco Diaz in the house!!

Hello my name is Marco Diaz. I am 14 years old and my life is quite normal until this crazy girl called Star moved into my life!!! At first I thought she was acting like a psychopath because she kept doing her crazy magic over and over again and hey I get to be the lab rat!!! I was so annoyed so I decided to move out of my house and move her out of my life!!!
When Star raced up to me, I only realized she was a princess from a another dimension!! I was so glad to know her because I get to fight monsters with her! From that day on, I realized maybe Star's not so bad after all.

Chapter 1

One day.....

"Marco.......Marco........Marco. Marco, Marco, Marco, Marco!!!!" Star shouted Marco's name over and over again until he woke up ( she snuck into Marco's room ). "Hey... what's up Star??" Marco gave her a small grin until he realized Star was about to blast him with her wand. "You finally woke up huh?" Star asked him impatiently. "Yes yes yes I woke up already please don't blast me in the face....." Marco begged her as she was gonna send him to hell. "You broke my happy mood Marco..... what are you going to do about it??" Star asked impatiently. Star pulled Marco down the stairs and into the kitchen where Mrs.Diaz and Mr.Diaz were preparing their breakfast. "Oh...hello children!!! What a wonderful surprise.....why are you guys so early today??" Mrs.Diaz asked them in a surprisingly tone. "Oh.....um....you see...." Marco explained, "I just wanted Marco to wake up early so we can discuss our homework!!" Star said then quickly plastered a smile on her face. After having breakfast, they stormed out of the house and went to school.
                   "Star....why do you want me to come to school so early today?" said Marco as he peeked around the school to find someone. "Actually......" Star's voice trailed off and began to find something to pull. Marco realized Star was going to tell him something very important so he covered Star's mouth as Star opened her mouth. They went to the most quiet place in school where no one went there and it was very secretive. "So...what u wanna tell me?" Marco asked Star in a very polite manner. "Well....um...actually......erm.........I........" Star said it as if she tied a knot on her tongue . "Well.....?" Marco looked around. It was 7:30a.m., and people started coming to school. Marco realized they were running out of time so he quickly said "People are coming, let's talk this at night okay?" , "Okay...." Star finally gave up and agreed to talk to Marco at night.

The following night...

                      Star and Marco quietly crept out of their rooms. They agreed to talk at their house's roof where it was amazingly quiet . Marco was already there, whom was waiting for a lady named Star that was terribly late. Finally, Star arrived blushing so bad it was like a volcano about to burst. "Hey Marco...sorry for the long wait...."

OMG, it took me long enough just to think for the story!! Anyways,hope you guys like it!
-Am