Part 3

Chapter 2

                      "Well???" Marco asked impatiently. "I.....erm.......well......" Star muttered. "I........I......I..... Marco...... I like you."Star said confidently . Marco's jaw dropped wide open like a broken cashier. Star noticed Marco's funny look and began to laugh. Marco was so surprised with Star and began to laugh too. "I haven't finished Marco....." Star said impatiently. "I like you......as a BFFL yo!!!" Star snickered. Marco slowly closed his jaw and put a "wait what??" face. Star laughed so hard she almost fell off the roof. "Okay Marco, the main reason I called you here is to give you this......this friendship bracelet???" Star said as she handed a bracelet ( with toy spiders.....a star.....an octopus and wait is that a living butterfly?! ) to Marco. Marco plastered a fake smile on his face as he wore the bracelet. He felt weird when he wore the bracelet probably because of the living butterfly ( ewwww ). "So, thank you for coming here, Marco Diaz. You can go now." Said Star as she jumped off the roof. Marco watched Star until she was out of his sight. He quickly took off the bracelet and put it in a zipper bag. It's not that Marco doesn't like Star. I mean, anyone could barf because of wearing a living butterfly, right???
                   Marco suddenly had a weird thought: "Why did Star wanted to give me this?? It's not like Star is going back to Mewni, right?" Marco had a feeling he never had before. ( I think most teenagers have this feeling too??? ) He touched his chest to see if he was correct and it was. His heart was beating dramatically fast, which meant he was very worried about Star leaving Earth. Marco shook his thoughts out of his head. He went to bed with lots of questions inside his brain.

OMG srry guys!!! I was too busy about my examinations so I forgot everything in Wattpad!!!! =( Anyways, hope u guys like it!!!!