Chapter 39:Richard Valentine's day

*Richard's Point Of View*

Once I left early I when't to check on my grandma. I called her by the phone and told her I was on my way home. I buy some roses and go on my way. I nocked on the door and half smiled.

"Oh my dear richard here you are I was so worried." She said.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"I was just doing something." I said.

I gave her the rose and hugged her.

"Happy Valentine's day. " I said.

She looked at me and smiled. I was to tired. I rested a little and woke up. It was in the middle of the night. I decided to walk to buy my grandma some groceries.  I stoped and saw a cute couple. I ignored and walked to the carnival.  I heard someone singing and when ut finished I heard alot of clapping. I got my head out of the crowd and it was max and roxy.I backed away and bumped into a person.

"Wasn't that beautiful. Richard?!" That person said.

"Gren?!"I said shocked.

I looked back and a bunch of people came around us. Gren was the person who experiment on me and tortured me for a long time.

Some people grabbed my hands and pulled my head down. I vowed down and he laughed. He was the one who stabbed me and I appered in roxy's house all beat up.

"Oh richard you came to the wrong place and wrong time." he said.

I looked at his dark hair with greenish brown eyes. I struggle and tryed to break free.

"Please leave me alone." I said sad.

"Your lucky im here to give you a warning if I see you again I will torture you and experiment on you again." He said and the man left me.

I looked up and he grabbed my hair and pulled me.

"Why don't you transform right now infront of everyone so that you get to die." He whispered in my ear.

I screamed and my shark teeth where coming out.He trew me to the floor and they left. I stand up and shaked my head. My eyes felted pike they where burning. I shaked it off and walked to my grandmas.

I opened the door and kept walking.

"Welcome back dear." She said smiling.

"Hey grandma" I said trying to hide my face.

She stoped me and I looked at her she noticed my eyes and I made her step back.

"Not now grandma. " I said looking away.

"What happened? " She asked worried.

"Nothing I just don't feel well...." I said.

"Go get some rest tomarrow you will explain me everything. " She said.

I when't to take a shower and stayed in the water for a while. My gills came out and I made a fist. Why is he in the city again?! I punched the wall and left a hole.Gren is here that means that if he sees me again he will torture me and try to kill me at the same time.

"Richard is everything alright?" she asked.

"Yes." I said.

I noticed that there was a huge hole in the wall of the bathroom and I covered it. Tomarrow I will fix that. I left the water rush down my hair and face. I really don't want this to happen again.

I finished and got a towel in my head and another and cover myself up. I opened the door and grandma looked at me. She checked my neck and noticed my eyes and gills.

"What happened sweat heart I never seen you this scared since you where little." She asked worried.

I can't tell her.I don't want to lose my only family member.

"I saw a horror movie." I lied.

She smaked my head and I looked at her.

"Tell me the truth and you sometimes watch horror movies and don't get scared at all." She said.

I sigh and looked at her.

"I am not scared im just tired and decided to you know." I said.

"Alright richard." She said walking off.

I walked to my room and changed. I hit the bed and fell slowly asleep. I had tears running down my face. I chewed the pillow and broke it by half. I sit down and my shark tail came out. I sigh and got on my knees and hugged myself. If grey lays a finger on my grandma he is so dead.

I walked out to get some water and when I closed the door I pinched my tail. I almost screamed and covered my mouth. I don't want to wake grandma up. I got my tail out and closed the door. I walked downstairs and when't to the fridge.  I drank water and looked around for any meat. Sometimes my grandma can be vegetarian.

"Are you looking for this?" Grandma said.

My eyes widened and when I look she was sitting on the chair. I closed the fridge and walked towards her. My stomak growl and I looked at grandma.

My tail hit a chair when I moved and I flinched. The chair had something sharp on it and stabbed me and stayed there.

"Oh richard look what they did to you." She said walking towards me.

She hugged me and I noticed I had tears running down my face. I hugged her back and tryed to move my tail but failed.

"Don't cry my son here have this." She said and gave me raw meat.

I grabbed it and eat it. I walked up the stairs and I had a knife on my stabbed on my tail. I grabbed it and pulled it out. Grandma grabbed it and cleaned it. She also put me a bandage.

"Go get some rest." She ordered giving me a kiss on my forhead.

I walked to my room and same thing happened with my tail. I pulled my tail out and closed the door.

I crawled to my bed and covered my with the blanket. Since my tail was long it came out of the bed and touched the floor. I bit my finger and I noticed that they where do sharp I got a little cut. I ignored it and fell asleep. I hope everything will go fine.

______End Of Chapter ______