prologue

prologue;

-

"Jungkook, when are you coming back home ? It has been months, mom and dad miss you a lot

"Jungkook, when are you coming back home ? It has been months, mom and dad miss you a lot." A thin line appear on the boy's lips, not so happy with the call he received this passed few weeks.

"Mom, dad's business in Seoul got a really high demands from people, I am practically busy everyday, workers and managers piling up in the meeting room almost every hour so, yeah, I'm sorry I can't go back to Busan."

A soft sighed was heard from the other line. "Okay honey, your dad told you to take a good care of the branch in Seoul. Remember, he is getting older now, some of the branch in Busan and Daegu are held by your uncles and not him anymore, you know that right ?"

"Yes mom, I know. I got to go, talk to you later."

"Wait Kooki-"

He stares at the phone without any expression before sighing tiredly. Work, work, work. That is the only thing playing in Jungkook mind in his 25 years old tired body. He rubbed his temples, starting to feel the gruesome headache coming back to its core. A sigh left his lips again. this won't make me good 

He pulled his neck tie and let it hang loosely around the collar, unbuttoning the upper part of his dress shirt, he stood up, leaving the work chair towards the window of his office. His eyes twitching as the bright lights hurt his cornea, pursing his lips, a thought came into his mind. "Jungkook, when will you find your mate son ? You're already 25 years old, you will grow older you know, without a mate, you can't build your own pack."

"But dad, I don't want a mate. Or a pack. I just want to live by myself, its not that bad right ? Its practically normal." 

"You're not, Jungkook. You're an Alpha. You need a mate."

He sighed as his eyes fluttered open, creased appear on his forehead, the headache had finally invade his space of mind, calling him for a rest. He walked towards his work desk and take his bag with him before exiting his office room. 

His secretary, Eunha smiles to him sweetly, quickly standing up to give him a bow. Jungkook just spares her a lazy smile, smelling her growing arousal and pheromones. Eunha was about to touch his hand when Jungkook scoots away, his eyes narrowing, nose twitching in a complete disgust. "You can take a week off starting tomorrow, your pheromones smell like shit."

She gasped as her eyes turned downcast. Jungkook didn't even flinch as he walks towards the escalator. 

-

He walked straight towards the entrance, ignoring all of his co-workers. He needs to get the fucking headache out of his mind, he needs to sleep.

He was walking in a fast pace when his shoulder bumped onto someone, causing the person that bumped into him, scrambled down on the floor with a soft whine. Jungkook's narrowed eyes staring at the guy on the floor, giving him a cold stare, but lending his hand to help the guy up. 

He was about to say sorry when the guy bowed to him, his cheeks was red in embarrassment. Jungkook's eyebrow arched as he stares at the obedient guy in front of him. His work shirt practically wet and smeared with black coloured of the coffee he was holding. 

"Hey, its okay. I'm the one that bumped into you." He looks up and the Alpha's breath hitched slightly. Knowing that the guy in front of him is an omega from his glowing yellow orbs. "I can pay you back for your shirt thought, we can meet again."

He quickly shakes his head. "N-no, its okay. I-I need to go home now, uh, I was about to inform the lady at the counter that I can't make it to the meeting with the client of this company though, I'm sorry again."

Jungkook stares at the guy and the shaking hand of him. Oh. 

"Well, I can help you inform that to them though. You can go home now." The guy's hand was shaking as he lends the letter towards the Alpha. Sweat forming on his forehead as he awkwardly walked out of the company building.

Jungkook's nose twitching again but not from disgust. But from the sweet smell of blueberry gum. He pursed his lips and stuffed the letter in his coat before walking out of the building.

-

Jimin's head was spinning, his forehead creased as he breath shallowly, a soft whimper leaving his mouth as he stands awkwardly in the bus. The strong smell of Alpha surrounded him making the wet slick trailing down his work pants. Tears wetting his eyes as his knees wobbled. 

"Fuck." He moans as the warm of the heat make him feel so vulnerable. His eyes dropped close as he moans and rubbed himself, ignoring the people around him staring at him with a judging face. He whimpered as he felt people's hand on him. 

"Jimin ? Jimin ! Fuck, why are you here at this time." Jimin's hand wrapped around the stranger, his lower half grinding against the person in front of him, breathing shallow as he whimpers. "P-please t-touch me." 

"Fuck Jimin. Hey ! Stop this bus !" The bus stop and the stranger quickly carry Jimin out, his eyes staring sadly at the boy, a shaking mess, pupils dilated as his cheeks blushed red like he had been drinking.

-

a week passed

He woke up on his bed. His eyes widened to look at the mess in his room. He felt so not good and he felt so sticky. He looked down and his mouth fall open. He was covered in dried cums and he smelled like rotten dead bodies. 

He walked towards the door and peeked outside, a relief sigh left his lips seeing his brother sitting on the sofa, eating the instant noodle. "Uh hyung ?"

Yoongi looked up and he smiled at his younger brother. He was about to walk towards the room when Jimin shut the door close. "I smell bad hyung, I need a shower then we can talk !"

Yoongi shakes his head as he smiles. He was glad he found his younger brother in the bus during his heat. Things will turn into a mess if he didn't appear on time. He is practically an Alpha but when Jimin was born, he was destined to be an Omega just like their mother. Being the blood-related Alpha never lured Yoongi to mark his younger brother, he loves him with his dear heart, that it was actually a painful thing to see when his brother is in heat. 

"Hyung !! I need help !" 

-

Jungkook stares at the schedule in his phone and he sighed. He has 3 meetings tomorrow morning and 2 in the afternoon. He can't even grab his lunch due to the tight schedule, he ran his hand through his hair as he stared at the ceiling of his room. His thoughts suddenly remember about the omega guy he bumped into a week ago. He pulled the crisp letter from his suitcase and read it thoroughly.

i can't attend the meeting due to my monthly heat, so sorry that i need to drop this meeting again, you can remove our company name from your list if you want to, I will tell Director Kim about this. 

Sincerely; 

General Manager of Kim Group,

Park Jimin

Oh. The meeting was canceled last week because of this. He shrugged his shoulders and throw the letter into the dustbin. 

"Its not your problem Jeon Jungkook, focus on your work." 

But little did he know, the guy he met a week ago, sparks some weird interest in his lonely self; an obsession.

-

Copyright © 2017 fero